Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP (18923 Views)

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / Kwankwaso Directs ‘incoming PDP Governor’ Not To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage In Kan / Vote Out Any Governor Against N30,000 As Minimum Wage, NLC Tells Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Topmaike007(m): 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Icon79:
I think they were talking about the Ebonyi state governor. That man (Umahi or whatever da feck he calls himself) is useless, I hope he loses.

O pari

even we the indegenes of Ebonyi are following baba to the next level,not only our governor if you know you Know..

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by newsnjobs(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
see Dem Atiku ass licker, even his wife Jennifer knows that her husband is a great looter

Cry me a river.

Toothless bull dog.

Why can't your Mr. integrity arrest Atiku already, since he is corrupt and has so many corruption cases on his neck.

Why are you people fond of media trial when the court is there to take Atiku to.

US will do this and US will do that, why not start with his corruption cases back home since he is corrupt.

Atiku was a Saint when he funded APC campaign in 2015.

Atiku will win 2019, let that stick to your brain.

You can choose what you will do on that day when Atiku is declare winner of 2019 election next month.
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by nwanyionitsha: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Baawaa:
Yeye people,no reasonable governor will want to associate with a known looter
Atiku will lose on earth they will hear in heaven
Ok,stop worrying.
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Topmaike007(m): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
newsnjobs:

Cry me a river.

Toothless bull dog.

Why can't your Mr. integrity arrest Atiku already, since he is corrupt and has so many corruption cases on his neck.

Why are you people fond of media trial when the court is there to take Atiku to.

US will do this and US will do that, why not start with his corruption cases back home since he is corrupt.

You can choose what you will do on that day when Atiku is declare winner of 2019 election next month.

and I Know you will over wail come after the announcement of the results
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Afamed: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

Atiku is winning either u like it or not! You dont understand Nigerian Politics

If only you know thr big Political big wigs and structure behind Atiku

These same structure gave tinubu and buhari the opportunity to taste the presidency in 2015

The narrative has changed now....they have switched to Atiku... You just watch and see!

You think winning election ts to come to social media and write long letters or post pictures....

Yes, he's winning in his Local Government area. Schmuck
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Smile4daddy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Accpet my condolences in advance because you are going to lose to Buhari and you will lose BIG.

–Prof Ben Nwabueze

1 Like

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by nwanyionitsha: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
krownjoy97:
WIKE IS NOT SUPPORTING ATIKWU
So?Why worry
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
chocolatelady:
Bigwigs like who pls. r politician. Atiku is in for a shocker becos the southeastern part of the country that he put hope on will disappoint him becos none of them is campaigning for u. They dont want to associate with a looter.

This same looter narrative again..gosh! Who is not a looter in Nigerian Politics today? If you listened to the Amaechi tape, you will understand that looting is part of Nigerian Politics but having said that, your narrative holds no waters.....You are baby in Nigerian Politics.... If you only you know the underground moves going on now for Atiku.... And who told you the SE is not routing for Atiku? My good friend leave matter!

February is around the corner....get your PVC ready and go and vote.....What APC will do is to rig the election....But we are waiting for them!
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
chocolatelady:
Bigwigs like who pls. r politician. Atiku is in for a shocker becos the southeastern part of the country that he put hope on will disappoint him becos none of them is campaigning for u. They dont want to associate with a looter.

From your question, its obvious you do not know what is going on in the Nigerian polity now.

Galadima who was a major APC strong man is now for PDP...did you watch his interview on AIT yesterday....He is core north.. He understands Buhari and APC....

He has APC secrets on his palm and he clearly showed it yesterday....For APC to have allowed that man to leave still surprises me.. Galadima has a very strong structure my good friend and he has vowed to use that to make sure Atiku wins...

What is APC is hoping on is to rig the election with federal might but we are waiting for them.

My dear is not about boasting on a social media but by a systematic political calculation...I just only mentioned Galadima....kwakwanso is there....if only you know what kwakwasir is all about....its like a cult in kano and in the north....what about the Gombe governor's structure.....

There are only 3 PDP governors in the south east....Anambra is for Atiku cos of Obi...Abia , Enugu and Ebonyi are all for PDP..wait till when the campaign train hits the east ..then u will understand....IMO state..is 50/50 in fact IMO is Atiku.... Cos of obi..... So its not all about boasting but about calculation
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
chocolatelady:
My dear, u are very correct. I have not seen or hear any of the southeast campaign for Atiku. All are secretly campaigning for PMB

if it's true then I pity them, you know why? those from the north supporting Atiku will remind them come 2023 when the igbos finally gets the presidential representative in APC with a running mate from the south west... by then I'm sure saraki or someone popular might contest from a different party(PDP or SDP ET AL). All northern votes will be channelled to their brother from the north due to the hate for igbos.

1 Like

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Afamed:

Yes, he's winning in his Local Government area. Schmuck

Well I won't blame you ....you just showed your crass ineptitude to reason very well with your post..millennium child! Rather than attacking the issue ...you are busy attacking the personality... What has Schmuck got to do with the discourse now? Did I insult u? The mods will not see this now?

Anyway like I said , I dont blame you.... Your upbringing has a question mark....
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Charly68: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Baawaa:
Yeye people,no reasonable governor will want to associate with a known looter
Atiku will lose on earth they will hear in heaven
. So Atiku is a bad market to the governors ...politics is self interest .
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
But pdp didnt tell us one pdp south east governor that has stand on the podium with atiku to campaign for him since the begining of their rally.

Self denial is the first stage of defeat

Campaign trail has not hit the SE.my good friend....have you gone to Enugu to see the billboards?

You wait and see!
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Afamed: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

Well I won't blame you ....you just showed your crass ineptitude to reason very well with your post..millennium child! Rather than attacking the issue ...you are busy attacking the personality... What has Schmuck got to do with the discourse now? Did I insult u? The mods will not see this now?

Anyway like I said , I dont blame you.... Your upbringing has a question mark....
Keep quiet, you ain't talking to Indomie generation here

1 Like

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by omamokta: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
When is Atiku flagging off his campaign in the South East?
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, you ain't talking to Indomie generation here

Well from your response it showed so....if you know you were matured enough, you would have engaged me in a clean discourse devoid of insults....

Learn how to discuss maturely next time...then I will take you seriously.
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
omamokta:
When is Atiku flagging off his campaign in the South East?

When it happens then you will know...NTA will show it..even AIT will also too....be calm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

These same structure gave tinubu and buhari the opportunity to taste the presidency in 2015

The narrative has changed now....they have switched to Atiku... You just watch and see!

You think winning election ts to come to social media and write long letters or post pictures....

Sorry man, Atiku is losing this election. I'm indifferent to what party wins at the federal, but the handwriting is on the wall.

1. Let's start with considering the geopolitical zones: Asides SE, SS, and bits of NC, where is Atiku's stronghold? Is Atiku even formidable enough to sweep Adamawa? SW courtesy of Jagaban is for APC - there is no motivated PDP structure to do that work for Atiku - not in Oyo state, not in Ekiti (Fayose made too many enemies for the party), not in Osun (adeleke is only concerned about dancing, and beating his waec forgery case), not Ogun (where PDP has 2 candidates) - maybe Ondo (dont know much about the dynamics there). NE and NW - solid Buhari bases.

2. Who are these key figures behind Atiku? Saraki who is fighting the most tasking battle for his own survival in Kwara? Dino who is already losing his voice? Tambuwal who could not move with Wamakko to PDP? Wike, Ekweremadu, and Kwankwaso who have been awfully quiet at this critical time in election season? Fayose who is fighting tough battles of his own? Obasanjo who would be demystified after march, 2019? Danjuma who would be defanged pretty soon (a lot of oil blocks are due for renewal)? SE governors who are only paying lip service to the Atiku campaign? SS governors who are on the lowkey half in bed with APC?

3. How about campaign financing? Atiku's famed wealth would not save him - for his dirty money to pass through the banking system without hiccups in this age of BVN, and eagle-eyed NFIU would be extremely difficult. For those 'big-wigs' who would want to come through for him, there would be a lot of explaining to do on the bags of dollars they have buried on their farms, and hidden in their guest toilets. Atiku's campaign is VERY cash-strapped in Lagos here, I have only seen two bill-boards for his campaign, yet everywhere I'm seeing PMB / PYO. I also hear that in the SE, there is almost no visibility for his campaign (I cant confirm this for myself).

4. North-South dynamics - They wont tell you this, but a lot of southern politicans (including your SE governors) do not want the North to remain in power for much longer than necessary. Atiku as president means an additional 8 years of northern rule, which in turn implies that ambitious heavy-weights such as Tambuwal, Wike, Fashola, Osinbajo etc would have to wait longer - ain't nobody got time for that son.

5. Jagaban, love him or hate him - he is probably the most influential politician in Nigeria after the President himself, hence I wasn't surprised that he was named co-chairman of PMB's campaign. Whatever the outcomes of this election, everybody - politician or banker needs to learn from Tinubu: whatever position you are in, aggressively groom smart people around you to do big things. The number 1 reason Tinubu is this influential is because he has groomed and made way too many people in SW politics, that to pull him down would mean going after dozens of extremely influential people themselves - Osinbanjo, Fashola, Amosun, Fowler, Banire, Agbaje (yep he started off under Tinubu), Obanikoro, Bamidele, Aregbesola, Gbajabiamila, Fayemi, Nwabueze, Lai Mohammed, Banire - these are just a few I could remember that are visible at the national level. Secondly, avoid focusing on only the short-term, and always play the long game (10+ years): Tinubu's end-game is not 2019 (its already a given) - its 2023. In Nigerian politics, ignore Asiwaju at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
What makes me uneasy is how these PDP politicians have exploited the SE's emotions to make them their pawns in their chess games.

1 Like

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
newsnjobs:

Cry me a river.

Toothless bull dog.

LOL. Elections are almost here . . .
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Afamed: 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

Well from your response it showed so....if you know you were matured enough, you would have engaged me in a clean discourse devoid of insults....

Learn how to discuss maturely next time...then I will take you seriously.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla as usual
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Okoroawusa: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

What a Buhari supporter is supposed to say is what u r saying
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by bender79: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
SE governor's are all gunning for a new slate in 2023. If you know you know
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Okoroawusa: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Jowanson:

From your question, its obvious you do not know what is going on in the Nigerian polity now.

Galadima who was a major APC strong man is now for PDP...did you watch his interview on AIT yesterday....He is core north.. He understands Buhari and APC....

He has APC secrets on his palm and he clearly showed it yesterday....For APC to have allowed that man to leave still surprises me.. Galadima has a very strong structure my good friend and he has vowed to use that to make sure Atiku wins...

What is APC is hoping on is to rig the election with federal might but we are waiting for them.

My dear is not about boasting on a social media but by a systematic political calculation...I just only mentioned Galadima....kwakwanso is there....if only you know what kwakwasir is all about....its like a cult in kano and in the north....what about the Gombe governor's structure.....

There are only 3 PDP governors in the south east....Anambra is for Atiku cos of Obi...Abia , Enugu and Ebonyi are all for PDP..wait till when the campaign train hits the east ..then u will understand....IMO state..is 50/50 in fact IMO is Atiku.... Cos of obi..... So its not all about boasting but about calculation
Wetin this boy dey smoke self?

Even well known PDP supporters on Nairaland can't make this kind of crappy analysis n assertions u r making here.

1 Like

Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Wetin this boy dey smoke self?

Even well known PDP supporters on Nairaland can't make this kind of crappy analysis n assertions u r making here.

Millienium child....I have seen your crappy post...if you don't know anything u quietly slide away from.my mention... Which of course you do not know....so dont come to my mention.
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

What a Buhari supporter is supposed to say is what u r saying

I cannot take you seriously cos I don't understand what you just posted...Read again if u can and get understanding.
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Afamed:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla as usual

Expected from a child... Lolzzzz.... Kids make incoherent words....

Discuss maturely I still repeat... Or if you find it difficult, u slide away from.my .mention
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Jowanson: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bagehot:

Sorry man, Atiku is losing this election. I'm indifferent to what party wins at the federal, but the handwriting is on the wall.

1. Let's start with considering the geopolitical zones: Asides SE, SS, and bits of NC, where is Atiku's stronghold? Is Atiku even formidable enough to sweep Adamawa? SW courtesy of Jagaban is for APC - there is no motivated PDP structure to do that work for Atiku - not in Oyo state, not in Ekiti (Fayose made too many enemies for the party), not in Osun (adeleke is only concerned about dancing, and beating his waec forgery case), not Ogun (where PDP has 2 candidates) - maybe Ondo (dont know much about the dynamics there). NE and NW - solid Buhari bases.

2. Who are these key figures behind Atiku? Saraki who is fighting the most tasking battle for his own survival in Kwara? Dino who is already losing his voice? Tambuwal who could not move with Wamakko to PDP? Wike, Ekweremadu, and Kwankwaso who have been awfully quiet at this critical time in election season? Fayose who is fighting tough battles of his own? Obasanjo who would be demystified after march, 2019? Danjuma who would be defanged pretty soon (a lot of oil blocks are due for renewal)? SE governors who are only paying lip service to the Atiku campaign? SS governors who are on the lowkey half in bed with APC?

3. How about campaign financing? Atiku's famed wealth would not save him - for his dirty money to pass through the banking system without hiccups in this age of BVN, and eagle-eyed NFIU would be extremely difficult. For those 'big-wigs' who would want to come through for him, there would be a lot of explaining to do on the bags of dollars they have buried on their farms, and hidden in their guest toilets. Atiku's campaign is VERY cash-strapped in Lagos here, I have only seen two bill-boards for his campaign, yet everywhere I'm seeing PMB / PYO. I also hear that in the SE, there is almost no visibility for his campaign (I cant confirm this for myself).

4. North-South dynamics - They wont tell you this, but a lot of southern politicans (including your SE governors) do not want the North to remain in power for much longer than necessary. Atiku as president means an additional 8 years of northern rule, which in turn implies that ambitious heavy-weights such as Tambuwal, Wike, Fashola, Osinbajo etc would have to wait longer - ain't nobody got time for that son.

5. Jagaban, love him or hate him - he is probably the most influential politician in Nigeria after the President himself, hence I wasn't surprised that he was named co-chairman of PMB's campaign. Whatever the outcomes of this election, everybody - politician or banker needs to learn from Tinubu: whatever position you are in, aggressively groom smart people around you to do big things. The number 1 reason Tinubu is this influential is because he has groomed and made way too many people in SW politics, that to pull him down would mean going after dozens of extremely influential people themselves - Osinbanjo, Fashola, Amosun, Fowler, Banire, Agbaje (yep he started off under Tinubu), Obanikoro, Bamidele, Aregbesola, Gbajabiamila, Fayemi, Nwabueze, Lai Mohammed, Banire - these are just a few I could remember that are visible at the national level. Secondly, avoid focusing on only the short-term, and always play the long game (10+ years): Tinubu's end-game is not 2019 (its already a given) - its 2023. In Nigerian politics, ignore Asiwaju at your own peril.

Your analysis is flawed in so many ways... It will be in your face when Atiku wins.. Mark my words
Re: Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP by Androidking: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
They said youth are the leaders of tomorrow,

yes it is,

the problem is that they youth don't want to b leaders,

they don't want to vote differently.

So this year we have a PREISENDTIAL CANDIDATE FROM YDP.

My must we focus on Apc and PDP, why can't we help YDP via social media and vote someone who is young but we are busy chasing old men, so if the youth can realise that this Vote is in there hands by now we should stop bothering ourselves with all these old political parties and focus on something new and different, a youth is out der to be a President let's vote for him and stop blaming buhari this is our time to make real change.

Just my opinion... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Denies Planning To Marry 17-year Old Girl / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees / FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.