Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock (827 Views)

Worsening Insecurity: Katsina Lawmakers Weep At Plenary / Borno Gov., Shettima Cry At Meeting With Buhari Over Recent Boko Haram Attacks / Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by MediaLife: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
The former aide has shared new video that make Borno State Governor, Shettima weeps at Aso Rock during meeting with President Buhari. Where he claimed the Boko Haram terrorist has taken over some areas in Borno.

It can be heard in the new video where the soldiers are complaining about lacks of weapons, health treatment, foods and so many things.

The soldiers reveals the Army Generals are cheating on them, embezzling the money meant for them and the President is not doing anything about it.

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/new-video-reno-omokri-shares-video-that.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by MediaLife: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Watch Video HERE
Lalasticlala

Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by bedspread: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Many of Us don't understand what is really going on...

Many won't understand until it hits someone close to you...

I just saw the Obituary pics of the young men who died January and my Heart is bleeding..

I never knew one of the dead is someone I know on still today...

A little boy .. ... I remember his dad died in the Force way back..

CURSED BE THE GENERATIONS AND DECENDANTS OF EVERY MAN OR WOMAN HAVING A DIRECT OR INDIRECT HAND IN THIS SO CALLED WAR MENACE

CURSED BE THE DECENDANTS AND GENERATIONS OF ANY MAN OR WOMAN PUSHING YOUNG CHILDREN TO GO TO FIGHT WITHOUT The ADEQUATE WEAPONS AND ARMOURY!

CURSED BE ANYONE Directly or Indirectly SPONSORING OR AIDING BOKOHARAM/ Iswap in any way!

Having Said that, His Excellency Pmb Honestly has to be sent out from The Nigeria Seat of Power.... ITS A DEED THAT HAS TO BE DINE..

A Fresh Hand, idea and Tactics is Desprately Needed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry shettima cry me a river!

Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by Newznow: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
bedspread:

I just saw the Obituary pics of the young men who died January and my Heart is bleeding..

CURSED BE THE GENERATIONS AND DECENDANTS OF EVERY MAN OR WOMAN HAVING A DIRECT OR INDIRECT HAND IN THIS SO CALLED WAR MENACE

CURSED BE THE DECENDANTS AND GENERATIONS OF ANY MAN OR WOMAN PUSHING YOUNG CHILDREN TO GO TO FIGHT WITHOUT The ADEQUATE WEAPONS AND ARMOURY!

CURSED BE ANYONE Directly or Indirectly SPONSORING OR AIDING BOKOHARAM/ Iswap in any way!

Everyone understands except Yorubas. Yorubas really don't give a damn as long as it is happening to others . Until it happens to them before they react.

4 Likes

Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by KaynonLoose: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
bedspread:

Having Said that His Excellency Pmb Honestly had to sent out from The Nigerian Seat of Power.... ITS A DEED THAT HAS TO BE DINE..

A Fresh Hand, idea and Tactics is Desprately Needed
I agree with you. Nigeria needs competent leaders who can steer our country from impending doom and destruction. May God help us

1 Like

Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by adekolaelect(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
If it is true Nigeria is in the long run and why it is only this pastor that is posting anything postable or not postable but the issue on grand is a war between Bokoharam and Nigeria army we pray we survive this oooo
Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by mbaboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari is a failure
Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by madmohamed(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
MediaLife:
The former aide has shared new video that make Borno State Governor, Shettima weeps at Aso Rock during meeting with President Buhari. Where he claimed the Boko Haram terrorist has taken over some areas in Borno.

It can be heard in the new video where the soldiers are complaining about lacks of weapons, health treatment, foods and so many things.

The soldiers reveals the Army Generals are cheating on them, embezzling the money meant for them and the President is not doing anything about it.

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/new-video-reno-omokri-shares-video-that.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
the voice sound like devido
Re: New Video: Reno Omokri release Video That Makes Gov. Shettima Weep At Aso Rock by Emeks008(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
everyone needs to watch this video. very touching

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Supporters Complaining About Atiku Missing The Debate? / One Governor Will Die,4 Senators Will Perish, Prophet Cries Out, / PDP Sending Delegation Abroad To Reject Outcome Of Polls – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.