Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (43832 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Daniel Amokachi Have Dinner / E-money, Wife Juliet Okonkwo And Kcee Look Fabulous In New Photo / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by Gkemz: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
After 27years, he's still living in bondage.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:
Dude is looking stupid already.

You can't support buhari and still look smart. Not possible.

Oga, shut your trap!

Support who you wan support and let others support who they want.

U dey feed anybody?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
NORSIYK:
Shame on amokachi guess he's doing coz of money........like the guy above me said

de bull is looking stupid already.......you can't support buhari and still look smart. Not possible.
Stupid bull LMAO grin
On a serious note do you blame him? If he doesnt look for money will you people feed him and his family?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by abiaumo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
PatryG:
Are you as successful as Amokachi

If amokachi is a successful man by ur standards you then u are headed for a life of poverty & misery.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by Codes151(m): 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Where belle face!

If u know u know
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by Greatzeus(m): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
abiaumo:
I no fit make the kind mistake wey amokachi make for this life.
I heard the guy bought a jet back in the days,also that he gives the coach his Rolex to hold before training chai shocked this guy na real bull,he must have been like Cr7 back then right?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by Androidking: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
They said youth are the leaders of tomorrow,

yes it is,

the problem is that they youth don't want to b leaders,

they don't want to vote differently.

So this year we have a PREISENDTIAL CANDIDATE FROM YDP.

My must we focus on Apc and PDP, why can't we help YDP via social media and vote someone who is young but we are busy chasing old men, so if the youth can realise that this Vote is in there hands by now we should stop bothering ourselves with all these old political parties and focus on something new and different, a youth is out der to be a President let's vote for him and stop blaming buhari this is our time to make real change.

Just my opinion... Thanks
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by abiaumo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Greatzeus:

I heard the guy bought a jet back in the days,also that he gives the coach his Rolex to hold before training chai shocked this guy na real bull,he must have been like Cr7 back then right?

Yes na, private jet plus lavish lifestyle na em ruin am. He was a very good baller during his time.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
NORSIYK:
Shame on amokachi guess he's doing coz of money........like the guy above me said

de bull is looking stupid already.......you can't support buhari and still look smart. Not possible.
But when kannywood actors in kano support Atiku it's not because of money? Mstchew
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Mumu can smeellll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr Suffer Multiple Nip Slip On Red Carpet! / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.