Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin (23583 Views)

Bashir Ahmad To Ganduje, El-rufai: Submit Your Stolen Public Funds To CBN / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by musa234(m): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Afamed:

She should resign just to satisfy PDP? Or on which account do you want her to resign?
Bro you check it out, if baba happens to win now all the opposition join together with some Nigerians will say she rigged the election in favour of buhari.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
PDP is simply DEVILISH.......PDP appointed ZAKARI and not APC..............or BUHARI
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
So will Amina be neutral to el Rufai as she owes him her job
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Alepa post=74567788] Shattap zombie grin[quote author=Alepa post=74567788] Shattap zombie
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by PointZerom: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
sureheaven:
I implore this amiable woman to not succumb to pressure and resign. shocked

Those who want to die should die.

You're happy because you belong to APC but don't forget that Power is transient.

"....you can never avoid the consequences of your irresponsible opinions".
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes. Both useless ...i agree
Congrats for making sense keep it up

1 Like

Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Orpe7(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Baba u just dey vex because u no get relevance again
I kukuma like ur wife wey just quiet since. U go just dey shout up and down and radio
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

Congrats for making sense keep it up

Keep following me about. I would soon get you an official car as a loyal servant grin

Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by toolovely(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
the truth is that both inec chair, Buhari ooo, Zakari have no honour. whether they are related by blood or not but for the single fact that they have a tie whether great grand father married grand daughter, you can not expect her not to be biased. this is a very simple thing.. relieve her of that job and appoint another person who may even be loyal to them. as long as she remains, whether she does her job unbiased, its conflict of interest and nobody will accept that there was no mago mago.....
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by PointZerom: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
ralphelo:
PDP is simply DEVILISH.......PDP appointed ZAKARI and not APC..............or BUHARI

Yes PDP appointed her because she is not related to GEJ, now that Buhari is in power, she should relinquish that position because

1 She is related to Buhari.

2. Her brother is also a minister under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by BabaO2: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:
Jonathan was a very simple man.

Some people mistook this for being clueless.

SUch a great leader.
Jonathan only worked against Yar'Adua's cabal that worked against his interest.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by michael3876(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
I don't know why this buhari govt take d masses for, always instigating drama in any appointment, why can't they for one's do d right thing, northern major aspirant. let the collection officer should be from d south to avoid any doubt in d credibility of d election
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by jmaine: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ogunmakin, who is talking about submitting CV?

Folks who don't read. Congratulations..
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by duality(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
tesppidd:
I know that the APC and the Presidency feels the need to get Amina to step aside.
But their grandstanding is only as a result of the attitude of the PDP over the past years.
PDP could be likened to a nagging spouse.

Complaining about every single thing.

Even when Buhari coughs they complain that he wants to infect Nigerians with cholera.

One part of me feels the Presidency should implore her to resign, another part of me is so loving seeing PDP wail and cry about it.

The reason is simple. You love corruption and electoral malpractices.

You just don't want PDP to be the ones doing it.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Maket: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Niorte:
This is what is called diversification. Nobody is talking about who nominated who. The bone of contention is that Zakari has a tie and soft spot for Buhari hence she cannot be trusted to be fair.

When Nigeria is playing S/Africa in a football match, it will be unprofessional to make a Ghanaian or a Togolese the referee even when they have the best intentions, their geographic location has put them in the wrong view.

If a judge is not trusted to be fair in a hearing, another judge takes over. Let's not over heat the polity, Nigerians do not want her to head that committee because of a conflict of interest. Her mother is from Daura, same place with the President, her brother is alleged to be a minister under Buhari....haba! If na you would you not support Buhari?

Since both leading parties presidential aspirants are from the north, I suggest someone from the South take that position.
The collation centre this woman is to head is not the only one in this country. We have gone beyond the level that someone can single handedly rigs election in this country. The centre she is heading has other party agents with her.
Any party afraid if loosing the election should better quit to reduce the no of parties in the sheet.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by wirinet(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yinka Odumakin is insinuating that he and el-rufai scammed Jonathan into appointing Amina Zakari into INEC.

Decode this;
Goodluck Jonathan, as part of reforms at INEC, had called on Civil Society Organisations to recommend someone who could take a position as a national commissioner at INEC.
Meaning Jonathan wanted someone with ties to Civil Society Organisations at INEC.

Odumakin said el-Rufai told him of Zakari, who had worked under him as a Minister of the Federal Capital Territory.

El-Rufai recommended Amina Zakari who had no ties whatsoever with Civil Society Organisations.

He said he collected Zakari’s curriculum vitae from el-Rufai and handed it over to the late Oronto Douglas, who was the Special Adviser to President Jonathan on Research, Documentation, and Strategy.
419 and nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Rolings: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
three:

Hmm....

This is Zakari issue is well coordinated subtle distraction and misdirection

Pay more attention folks to the Voter REGISTER figures ALREADY released by INEC

Does it not strike you as odd that the two zones (SW and NW) Osinbajo and Buhari's zones have the largest voting block ALREADY??

The premise for vote manipulation has been embedded

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-lagos-kano-dominate-number-of-registered-voters/

What you should also take note of is that the south east has the least.... Reason being that they refused to come out enmasse for voter registration because Nk said so, other south easterners actually registered in other regions most likely Nw or Sw
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Yankee101: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
And you do not know that for long Elrufai has been Buhari's side kick?

Elrufai is so close to Buhari that he has several ministers (finance for example) he nominated. He isnsonclosenthat at a point he was more powerful than the vice president. That's how close they are.

So you just confirmed she is actually a Buhari nominee.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Niorte: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Maket:
The collation centre this woman is to head is not the only one in this country. We have gone beyond the level that someone can single handedly rigs election in this country. The centre she is heading has other party agents with her.
Any party afraid if loosing the election should better quit to reduce the no of parties in the sheet.
Have you heard of the saying your vote does not count but the person that count the votes, counts
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by somehow: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
So Odumakin couldn't tell us the name of the person that linked her to Buhari via marriage?

You named everyone else but not that part?

Yeye dey smell!
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by seyigiggle: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Let zakari enjoy her own share of reward for the job we'll done in 2015
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by AreaFada2: 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
tesppidd:
I know that the APC and the Presidency feels the need to get Amina to step aside.
But their grandstanding is only as a result of the attitude of the PDP over the past years.
PDP could be likened to a nagging spouse.

Complaining about every single thing.

Even when Buhari coughs they complain that he wants to infect Nigerians with cholera.

One part of me feels the Presidency should implore her to resign, another part of me is so loving seeing PDP wail and cry about it.

Hahahahaha! grin cheesy

You have forgotten so soon that APC even sided with Boko Haram, Buhari saying GEJ was killing Northerners by fighting Boko? You forgot that Buhari 2015 victory was media lies victory against Jonathan? That Lai Mohammed never stopped fibbing and complaining?

If Anything, aside FKK & Fayose, for too long PDP was too silent over impunities of APC/Bhari.

Funny how people sorry from selective partisan amnesia. cheesy grin
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Shikini: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:

SUch a great leader.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by VULCAN(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
In the responses to this thread you will see how mentally lazy the typical Nigerian has become.

Only those who read to the end came across the part where he stated that Amina's father was married to Buhari's sister, yet people are asking whether she is related to Buhari. How lazy can people really get and still blame someone else?
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by shadyLP(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Alepa:

Bla bla bla

Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Afamed: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
musa234:
Bro you check it out, if baba happens to win now all the opposition join together with some Nigerians will say she rigged the election in favour of buhari.
Baba does not need to dance to their music. It will be crazy to succumb to PDP propaganda.You remember , this was not their first propaganda, and more of this , is still coming from PDP.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by ofwest47(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
You see am, even one of the looters party supporters had to say the truth to disown the looters party thief Atiku over the appointment of Zakari.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by blackboy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ogunmakin trying to form important.
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Okoroawusa: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
shachris02:
SUch a great leader.
Taaa!

Mechieonu!

He was clueless
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by Carlyscales: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:

Bla bla bla
Say something more meaningful n different if not, it'll be more sensible to keep shut
Re: I Helped El-rufai Submit Amina Zakari’s CV To Presidency – Odumakin by sogodihno: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
idrismodel:
People continue to say Buhari is not corrupt, he is an honest man, it is the people around him that are corrupt, blablabla...
But I want to ask a simple question IS JONATHAN CORRUPT?
Even if they both share the fact that people around them are corrupt, but we now beginning to see from the fact of this write up that Jonathan is more honest than Buhari.
We should also begin to correct our beliefs that Jonathan was clueless because we can also see that he meant well for this country if not for all the propaganda oMr lie M

Shut up! u mean with the infamous statement of "stealing is not corruption". Nigerians are really unbelievable, Jonathan was as clueless and useless as P in Psychology, he borrow money to pay salary wen the oil price was at the highest, ineffectual baboon. Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 APC Governors, 27 NASS Members Joining Us Soon – PDP / Delegates Complain Of Starvation At PDP Presidential Primaries / How 32 Defected Reps Lost Re-election Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.