Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

You Can Now Get This Book 48 Laws Of Power Sent To Your Email - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Now Get This Book 48 Laws Of Power Sent To Your Email (240 Views)

Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / $4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Get This Book 48 Laws Of Power Sent To Your Email by okafor200(m): 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
This book is the best book of knowlegde, this makes you wiser and more powerfull.
if you want to reach the highest level in life you really will need this book,

full explanations of all the 48 laws of power,anyone who have gotten this knowledge wont remain poor again,
If anyone wants this 48 laws of power book,
i sell this for 1000 naira and it will be sent straight down to your email at once

do contact me on whatsapp 09060680788
Re: You Can Now Get This Book 48 Laws Of Power Sent To Your Email by bigtt76(f): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
N1k keh? something one can just download online for free? cheesy cheesy cheesy

okafor200:
This book is the best book of knowlegde, this makes you wiser and more powerfull.
if you want to reach the highest level in life you really will need this book,

full explanations of all the 48 laws of power,anyone who have gotten this knowledge wont remain poor again,
If anyone wants this 48 laws of power book,
i sell this for 1000 naira and it will be sent straight down to your email at once

do contact me on whatsapp 09060680788
Re: You Can Now Get This Book 48 Laws Of Power Sent To Your Email by Wadewaltz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
bigtt76:
N1k keh? something one can just download online for free? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na scam sef,He won tiff money

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Thoughts On A New Minimum Wage / Waterproof PVC Ceiling Panel,pvc Wall Panel Offered By Sinoceiling.com / FIRS Leverages Digital Platforms To Widen Tax Net In N8trn Revenue Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.