Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly (566 Views)

'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly by thebiggestgists(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Moet Abebe blasts R. Kelly and his supporters after watching ‘Surviving R. Kelly’

Moet Abebe took to her Insta-story to blast R. Kelly and his supporters, after watching the ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ documentary.

Moet Abebe who also slammed R. Kelly and his supporters on air, also vowed never to listen to any of his songs again.

She further maintained the sexual abuse incidents was overlooked, brushed under the carpet for so long because it was black young girls and black families.
see more replies here;https://thebiggestgists..com/2019/01/moet-abebe-blasts-r-kelly-and-his.html

Re: Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly by Forreellinc: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin this one still dey? U wey sound city don f*ck throwe you wan put mouth

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly by Rextizzle(m): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Even stupid Hoeloshos too dey get mouth talk, first it was that ugly whóre that birthed davido's child.
Re: Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly by hyfr(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
I knew this guy was mad, when he dropped remixes to his own song with just him on it. I saw it coming
Re: Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly by thebiggestgists(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
cc dominique
Re: Moet Abebe Blasts R. Kelly And His Supporters After Watching ‘surviving R. Kelly by Dreddblogger(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife – A Source Revealed / BBNAIJA: Bisola Rides Keke On The Street For Fans (VIDEO) / 'you’re My African Queen, Girl Of My Dream’ – Bankyw, Celebrates 'susu' Adesua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.