Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Do Human Beigns Have An Expiry Date? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Human Beigns Have An Expiry Date? (615 Views)

How To Check The Expiry Date Of Liquified Petroleum Gas Cylinder / Unrealistic Ban Expiry Date: 29th Feb. 2017(leap Yr) Is Non-existent! / Best Before (BB) And Expiry Date (ED) : Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Human Beigns Have An Expiry Date? by azeerellaz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2010
THE MANUFACTOR DATE OF OUR LIFE WE KNOW BUT KNOW NOTHING OF OUR EXPIRING DATE

Born into a world we know nothing of

Into a land that belong to the creator, we live

We are made with a manufactory date in us

Date that tell of who we are here on the creator’s land

Date that make us happy each year we see

Our manufacturer made us to be wonderful and gifted

He made us with a seal that show us how beautiful and talented we are

Omolada the mortal man cries to oludumara “why the death among us after all this he asks”?

Oludumara replied him in a tone that remains him of the rain falling down on him.

Oludumara

Mortal man you have a time here on earth, why cry to live forever.

Omolada

Then why create us when you know we will one day pass away like the ants

Oludumara

Are the trees complaining about your power on them? Why are the animals not annoyed to me? Mortal man you have a time spent it and come home.

Omolada

Then tell me why do I know my birth but know nothing about my expiring on this earth.

Oludumara

Mortal man can the face be happy when the head is on pains?

Can our heart be faithful to our mouth?

Why is our body suffering the pains of our hands?

Mortal man I made time for everything for you

So know nothing about when you leave your happiness and sadness,

That is for me to tell.

(1) (Reply)

Racism: White Vs Blacks / Why Are Nigerians Corrupt / How Many Of You Are Actually Relevant In Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.