Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? (59912 Views)

Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by FOBOKO(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
God will him rec give ov speed ery
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Akinola2543(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
speedy recovery
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by FOBOKO(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
God will give him speed recovery
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by femi4: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Someone please cover his chest embarassed
Get well soon sir.
I was expecting a post like this
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by femi4: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
d4gmail:
What is wrong with the Nigerian transport business system?

Most bus parks always have a manifesto where they have next of kin's name, address and phone number.

Why can't they reach the relative through that?

Passengers don't always put correct info because of scammers
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Pearlyakin(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Someone please cover his chest embarassed Get well soon sir.
Shey the chest dey give you orgasm ni
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sexy chest
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by sukerefakere(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
I know him not.
They should give him the best medical attention oo
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by dododawa1: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Get well soon sir.
woman
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by victorydreams(f): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please God help him
Come to his rescue and heal him
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Jabioro: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
What about his phone?
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by mansoura(f): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Swift recovery in shaa Allah
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by gulfer: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
Eeyyaa...

God speed man....
Are you sending him on a journey God's speed is wished to someone embarking on a journey angry angry angry
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by gulfer: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Get well soon sir.
Did you come cool
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by gaby(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
gulfer:
Are you sending him on a journey God's speed is wished to someone embarking on a journey angry angry angry

I'm sending him on a journey to quick recovery..
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by mightyhazell: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Get well soon sir.

For all of y'all quoting me to just say garbage, my opinion is MY OPINION.
Yours is yours.
To me, it's unsightly.
I don't get my rocks off on a man baring his chest and all that shiii
In a hospital?
An accident victim?
Heck No!
dude needs all the fresh air he can get now. U dont want to suffocate him because his hairy chest is giving u the works.. Plus dat can also serve as a means to identify him quickly
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by islandmoon: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
d4gmail:
What is wrong with the Nigerian transport business system?

Most bus parks always have a manifesto where they have next of kin's name, address and phone number.

Why can't they reach the relative through that?

the last time my sister did that, they called my mum and told her there was a terrible accident that they saw her number on her phone, they said they were in hospital that they needed money for blood urgently and she sent them 10,000. lol. all because my sis my was on high way and she has off her phone to conserve battery.
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by makinson2865: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
I
Houseofglam7:
Get well soon sir.

Yours is yours.
To me, it's unsightly.
In a hospital?
An accident victim?
Heck No!

Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
may God bless the hand that take you to the clinic, and the clinic that take it upon themselves to treat you. Speed Recovery...

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Northkendal(f): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Get well bro
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by 1930revival(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Get well soon sir.

Yours is yours.
To me, it's unsightly.
In a hospital?
An accident victim?
Heck No!

I like sincere people like you....the hairy chest is already wetting your *****don't worry he will trace your Comment and locate you to preach to you...cos he's already married. His wife beautified his chest that way to turn u on. Hahahaha
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Tareq1105: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
B3sty:
Speedy Recovery..
Get well Soon,
The Lord Is your Strength.

Amen
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Greatzeus(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Wish him quick recovery.
We always blame bad roads but most Nigerian drivers who do inter state are mostly responsible for all these accidents. They drink alcohol and smoke before embarking on a journey, they have a very poor maintenance culture. They keep using their buses and cars to make money,yet ignore the numerous mechanical faults they have.
Causes of Accidents in Nigeria according to me:
Drivers- 60%
Bad Roads-30%
Other factors- 10%
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by femo86(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Get well soon sir.

Yours is yours.
To me, it's unsightly.
In a hospital?
An accident victim?
Heck No!

Show us your pata before we give our own opinion angry

Ms. Opinion indeed
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Okoroawusa: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nna see hair!

Some girls will be like:

"let me take a 10th look at him"
Nurse:Do u recognise him now?

"Nurse,don't disturb me.I am still looking"
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by elonize(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
I heard of the accident, frm ekpan ,I think he has a fone,they should contact his people from der
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by Androidking: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
psucc:
Got this on Tweeter and decides to share perhaps someone may be of help. Please kindly rebroadcast.

More
Newsflash
This guy lying in the picture below had an accident two days ago along Ughelli-Warri road by beta glass he is unconscious at Elohor clinic Agbarho
Kindly rebroadcast until it gets to members of his family.

22 replies 5,344 retweets 919 likes
Reply 22 Retweet 5.3K Like 919 Direct message

тнιѕ ιѕ тнє ʀreason one should always write manifest in case of such incidence. Wishing him quick recovery
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by EnaibeSam: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
I don't know him. I wish you quick recovery bro
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by TheOc: 2:44am On Jan 09, 2019
He has been identified.
And I learnt his parents are already in control of his recovery.
Please always use your seat belt.
He is dis bad because he didn't.
His name is Onoriode Akwa, his father from Orogun clan in ughelli north, Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by asmovic(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
I don't "nose" him
look for means to upgrade your IQ. it's outdated.
Re: Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2019
WHAT IS HIS NAME??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures) / Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.