Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Don Come (ive Arrived) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don Come (ive Arrived) (703 Views)

Photo Of What A Lady Orderd Online And What She Got I Don Laf Tire / Infact, I Don Vex / I Don Come! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don Come (ive Arrived) by anikibaby: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2007
Hi everyone

after reading most of the posts here on a daily basis.
Ive now decided to register, im really inspired by the speed of which nigerians are moving ahead. Although some posts here are lies and deceitful the majority are really open and honest about real issues. its about time we make our mark in this world in a positive way.

Seun keep up the good work, you are a blessing to your generation. xx

shout out to all nigerians that dey London.
Re: I Don Come (ive Arrived) by Cyclone5(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2007
Kaabo O! Have the mostest fun you can cool
Re: I Don Come (ive Arrived) by cuteass1(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2007
hello dearie

you're most welcome to nairaland

i love your statement up there, but it just goes to prove the saying that in every twelve, there must be a judas wink

please have fun ooh, and don't forget to tighten your seat funbelt while you're at it, so you don't fall out lol

eeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjoooooooooyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

@all / Can Threads Be Edited By Moderators/ Owner? / How To Make Money At Christmas!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.