Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

complete List Of Scholarships Offered in Nigerian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / complete List Of Scholarships Offered in Nigerian (5732 Views)

List Of Courses Offered In Unilag / List Of Scholarships Approaching Deadline, Apply Here Now / List Of Scholarships In Australia For African Students 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

complete List Of Scholarships Offered in Nigerian by whaithee(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
From the link below is a list of undergraduate scholarship programs in Nigeria for university, college and polytechnic students you can apply to. It is published online and also available for free download in PDF format. Also included is a list of postgraduate scholarships. Feel free to check it out.
Regards!
http://www.afterschoolafrica.com/2010/08/undergraduate-scholarship-for-nigerian.html
Re: complete List Of Scholarships Offered in Nigerian by Chinenye123: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2010
Please i n
Re: complete List Of Scholarships Offered in Nigerian by whaithee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2010
You don't need to call any body for this information
Re: complete List Of Scholarships Offered in Nigerian by whaithee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
I've also compiled a list of postgraduate scholarships

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Public Universities With D Slowest Accademic Calendar / If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) / I Need Information On University Of Abuja Post Ume For 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.