Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (63772 Views)

Nigerians Refuse To Help Driver As They Mock Tinubu While APC Campaign Bus Burns / Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos] / Akin Alabi Gives Campaign Bus To Man Who Campaigned Vigorously For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by helinues: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by madridsta007(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Corrinthians:
Yeah, you heard right. Just a caption and move on.

No fighting o! cheesy

A Citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria sights the Outgoing Vice-President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as he goes on his vote-buying TradaMoni afternoon runs. wink
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Otakom87(m): 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
The tension is real my people.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by kufre2010: 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Osibanjo to the driver- That's Nigeria's next President your campaigning for.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Johnsonibx(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Benito8998(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mopolchi:
Prof. Yomi Osinbajo: See the incoming president Atiku Abubakar's picture for dat motor. tongue

Gbam! Epic.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Officialpdpnig: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Corrinthians:

No fighting o! cheesy

There is actually a video of this image. In the video as the driver drove past the VP he did the customary PMB raised fist and Osinbajo acknowledged.

He may be the driver of Atiku but he is in love with PMB.

Atiku go sack that driver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Elin: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin

See Them!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by TheStarsAlign: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
DanielOc:
Osibanjo: See the people I'm gonna vote for.....

Driver: (mxm) before nko, who you be wan vote for?? The Lifeless one??

Chai! this is so dope. The guy who came up with this deserve a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. The best pun I've seen anywhere ever.

I salute!

Ps: Referring to the image
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Baawaa(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mopolchi:
Prof. Yomi Osinbajo: See the incoming president Atiku Abubakar's picture for dat motor. tongue
why atiku com luk lik demon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Akiara: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
The Driver is like WTFuckery is this blabbing and stammering loser talking about? ...He ends it with..

Mtcheeew! !!! cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Adverts247: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Get your Huge MTN data at affordable prices

1 terabyte

1.5 terabyte

3 terabyte

Validity: 12 months...

Whatsapp: 08139629758
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by NiggasInParis: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
eyeview:
Osibanjo wanted to take it on a lighter note and make a joke out of it but the driver's face shows he's dead serious about his support for Atiku and not ready for any joke, even from buhari's VP

Indeed your eye got the View

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Bossontop(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
smiley
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Princedapace(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
I'm sorry but most naija bloggers are annoying.. What is the meaning of this post now? No wonder politicians use us play football.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
Osinbajo be like Me And You Abi,, You will be defeated in poll
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by olatade(m): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
deboysben:

Osinbajo to that driver we stand with pdp nothing do atiku Obi we are behind him

Una no dey tire to steal Can't you guys be creative for once

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Goddyj(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
The caption is: vote PDP, That's the real deal

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Ayobami7(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by EddieCAD(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
DanielOc:
Osibanjo: See the people I'm gonna vote for.....

Driver: (mxm) before nko, who you be wan vote for?? The Lifeless one??

Never knew Bubu was a IndecentStar until now undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by ClearFlair: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
LiveByNight:
My caption: this post is pointless and useless

You're not very bright if you can't read between the lines.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
[s]
ClearFlair:

You're not very bright if you can't read between the lines.
[/s]

Go and demand a refund from your primary school

You are a drop out obviously
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by darealez(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Corrinthians:

No fighting o! cheesy

Opposition or Not, na Nigerian we be cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Awaoyelmoni(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Osinbanjo pointing at obi's pix:luk luk luk luk na the Peter obi wey bin wan kee me for debate b dat..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by francesco17(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
Osibanjo.. U i don mark ue face...
Next year u go hear am...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Caption :the people do not even know say we don't write the result finish and give it to Amin's zakari for safe keeping
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by Xinzu: 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
benjamin007:
I want that kind bus 2000 piece with my picture and buhari picture

Make I supply you?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by gidyambi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Amina Zakari: The Red Flag At INEC -By Yinka Odumakin

Mrs Amina Zakari, the controversial National Commissioner at the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, whose name raises the blood pressure of opposition politicians in Nigeria today is an employer’s delight. But like the bat whose only affliction is that the arms are longer than the legs, her major drawback is that she does more than a day’s work for a day’s pay. Amina Zakari Her ways in the electoral body and the manner she has deployed her influence with the highest levels of power in the country within the commission has been legendary and which has made her the sorest finger in INEC operations.

Her roles as INEC’s Director of Operations allegedly created a lot of credibility crisis for the electoral umpire in elections conducted in Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun States, to mention a few.

It has been said by even international observers of the recent governorship election in Osun State that in spite of a clear winner having emerged from the first ballot, the election was dragged into a supplementary option which made it possible for the ruling party to perpetrate electoral heist of unimaginable proportion. This reportedly drew the ire of the US ,UK and EU who had the highest level representations of their missions on ground.

Credibility crisis It was shortly after the electoral coup in Osun State which created credibility crisis for the electoral umpire that some reorganisation was carried out by INEC Chairman, Prof Mahmoud Yakubu, which saw Zakari moved as head of electoral operations and logistics to the department of health and welfare. It was in her new capacity that the INEC boss announced her as being in charge of the collation centre which would see her attending to issues around the administration of the venue, Internet facilities, water, briefing rooms, etc. A country on edge and in fear of Amina Zakari interpreted that to mean that she would take over the role of the INEC Chairman as the head of the results collation committee /secretariat .There was angst all over the land. Indeed, Amina Zakari’s name would probably pop up today if you google electoral complications in Nigeria. Who is Amina Zakari and why has she become the red flag in INEC? Let us clear some facts at this point about her.

Even the Presidency in its feeble denial of her being a blood relation of President Muhammadu Buhari has admitted her relationship with him through inter-marriage. And this is the only reason he would announce her as Acting Chairman of the electoral body in 2015 until public outrage made to drop her. But even at that, he retained her in the commission where she has been alleged to be throwing her weight around as if she is the commander -in-chief.

The above is what separates President Buhari from his predecessor, Dr Goodluck Jonathan. Whereas it was possible for Jonathan to clandestinely bring in an Orubebe as INEC Chairman in 2010 when he came in as President on the crest wave of popular agitations against the Yar’ Adua cabal led by the Save Nigeria Group, SNG, Jonathan was more interested in building the institution. So,the recent claim by the APC that the PDP appointed Amina Zakari may not capture the whole story. Jonathan who did not meet Prof Attahiru Jega before his appointment as INEC chairman did not know of Amina Zakari more than her name being on a piece of paper.

Shorty after his emergence, my late friend and brother, Oronto Douglas, who had a strong civil society history had met some of us who played leading roles in the civil society showdown with the cabal at Transcorp Hotel in Abuja and conveyed his principal’s desire to have men and women of integrity managing the elections. And for that reason he would leave the suggestions to him on INEC composition to the civil society and not politicians. That was how the search began and a lot of credible men and women were nominated which Jonathan accepted.

The group that was head-hunting had a session where former FCT Minister,Nasiru El-Rufai, who had also worked with the civil society coalition against the Yar’ Adua cabal was present. It was at that meeting he mentioned that he had this very efficient lady who worked with him as Health Secretary as FCT Minister who would be a good nominee from the North West. His arguments about her skills were so persuasive that she was accepted by the Committee.

It took him some days to get her CV as she was out of the country at the time.I collected the CV from him eventually which was handed to Oronto Douglas . So the APC is partly right that Jonathan appointed her; but she was nominated by El-Rufai, and Buhari who is her relation wanted to surreptitiously make her the chair of the Commission when he became President.

Her nomination by El-Rufai could probably not count much against her if she had allowed a higher sense of responsibility to guide her conduct by putting national interest above her affiliations. Alas, she has not shown such sense of being able to rise beyond her fraternal links.

There is hardly any election where she has been accused of playing some controversial roles that her benefactor El Rufai has not been in the loop. Her position in INEC has become untenable as many citizens would not be comfortable with her being in charge of traffic flow around the collation centre. If she is not on a mission she should honorably resign and save the image and integrity of the commission.

Her declaration that she would not resign should see a sustained campaign for her removal from the electoral commission without delay. It is not within the powers of INEC to remove her but the President who had admitted their relationship in some way .

Honesty, probity, and trustworthiness As I was concluding this, I saw a piece by Farook Perogi on Amina Kazaure and it is interesting “Mrs. Amina Zakari just said to the BBC, “I’m not [Buhari’s] niece.” That’s flat-out mendacious. And it puts a huge question mark on her honesty, probity, and trustworthiness.

A person who can lie this casually about something as basic and as verifiable as her relationships is unworthy of the responsibility she’s been entrusted with at INEC. So what is the truth? In a December 27, 2018 article, Mohammed Haruna, former Daily Trust columnist and current INEC commissioner, confirmed that President Buhari’s biological sister was once married to Mrs. Amina Zakari’s father.

That makes Amina Buhari’s niece. I am not Buhari’s niece, not his cousin, Amina Zakari speaks This is the definition of a niece in the Oxford English Dictionary: “A daughter of one’s brother or sister, or of one’s brother-in-law or sister-in-law.” Amina’s father was Buhari’s brother-in-law. So Amina IS INDEED Buhari’s niece. But that’s not all. At some point in his youth, Buhari, who lost his father at a young age, came under the guardianship of Amina’s father, the late Alhaji Hussaini Adamu, who was emir of Kazaure, Daura’s “next-door neighbour.”

I had the pleasure of interviewing Mrs. Amina Zakari’s brother, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu in early 1999 shortly after he became emir, when I was a reporter for the Weekly Trust. I stayed at the palace for days. So I have some familiarity with the family. Buhari has never severed his relationship with Amina’s father’s family even after Buhari’s sister’s death. When he was chairman of PTF, he got Amina a consultancy contract with Afri-Projects Consortium, APC, “the sole manager of the PTF projects”.

Widespread concerns In Ray Ekpu’s widely shared June 2018 article titled “Petroleum Trust Fraud,” we learn that the late Salihijo Ahmad, the Adamawa-born boss of APC and relative of Buhari’s current wife, “admitted to Newswatch in an interview published by the magazine in its April 19, 1999 issue that it was APC that wrote the proposal which defined the mandate of the PTF.”

It has also been established by several people I spoke with today that Amina Zakari was nominated to INEC commissionership by Buhari. This fact, as I pointed out in my Saturday Tribune column, isn’t enough to vitiate her neutrality. After all, Jonathan defeated Buhari in 2011 while she was INEC commissioner. But deceiving the world by concealing the nature and depth of her relationship with Buhari shows that she’s up to no good this time around.

Another evidence of Buhari’s continuing relationship with Amina’s family exists in the fact that Mrs. Amina Zakari’s biological brother, Alhaji Sulaiman Adamu, is Buhari’s Minister of Water Resources. In both African and Western kinship dynamics, Buhari and Amina Zakari are related.

If Nigeria were a functioning country, Amina would have recused herself from her current role at INEC in view of the widespread concerns raised by several stakeholders about her ties with Buhari. But Nigeria is an anything-goes banana republic. A good brother of mine, Dr Lasisi Olagunju, would say hmm!The only thing I will correct in the above is that El-Rufai nominated her and not Buhari.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver by CaptainFM1: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
eyeview:
Osibanjo wanted to take it on a lighter note and make a joke out of it but the driver's face shows he's dead serious about his support for Atiku and not ready for any joke, even from buhari's VP

The driver must have hit him so hard by calling his attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Tunde David Mark Is Dead / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.