Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss (4096 Views)

Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos / Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by Lekzyloaded: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rapper, Gucci Mane took to Instagram to reminisce on his weight loss journey by sharing this before and after photo of himself.

He captioned it:

‘Health is Wealth ?use me as motivation!’

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/gucci-mane-shares-photo-reminisces-weight-loss-journey/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi missyb3

Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by CreepyBlackpool: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
When I watched the video of that wake up in the sky I couldn't believe it.

Not just that Gucci slimmed down but Kodak got fat too, twas like they traded bodies cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by lilmax(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
what is gucci main?
Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by OneCorner: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
lilmax:
what is gucci main?
The place dey get raw materials for Gucci

5 Likes

Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by emmancipated(m): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
this guy dey weight lift with en neck
Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Positive change.

1 Like

Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by MajesticIgbo(m): 2:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Gucci's weight loss is so miraculous.
Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by Justbeingreal(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2019
cool

Nice tattoos...
Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by Auladimeji1: 2:47am On Jan 09, 2019
Fat people don't see life come ooo cheesy

Re: Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss by johnbuck81(m): 8:26am On Jan 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
When I watched the video of that wake up in the sky I couldn't believe it.

Not just that Gucci slimmed down but Kodak got fat too, twas like they traded bodies cheesy
gucci already trimed down in prison before he came out... haven't u watched or listened to "first day out the feds"? that was the first jam he dropped and that's over 2years. wake up in the sky" is a lead track from his new "evil genius" album.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Spotted Eating A Bat Alive (video) / Fuji Wasiu AYINDE (KWAM 1) Attacked By Unknown Gun Men / Photos From Kaffy's (the Dancer) Daughter's 1st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.