Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Is Pmb And Atiku Hiding ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Pmb And Atiku Hiding ??? (335 Views)

G5 Representative Seyi Makinde Rescue Adamawa For Fintiri, Atiku Hiding / Is Pmb Or Osibanjo Aware Of This? / Why is PMB Not Referred To As Alhaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Pmb And Atiku Hiding ??? by Clementz0(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
Although am not a journalist neither do I belong to any political party but I observe recently that the two leading presidential political in person of PMB and ATIKU, are somehow hiding from public meetings and the rate at which im it's occuring as increased my curiosity.

I'll just highlight some main occasions both personnel refused to attend despite the importance and impact of such occasions.

*PMB grant an interview to Arise TV but insist it shouldn't be live 8/1/19 source Nairaland
*PMB absence from metele soldier funeral 15/12/18 source Tribuneonlineng.com
*PMB appointing TINUBU to take charge of of APC presidential campaign (although justifiable because of states affairs) 8/1/19 source leadership.ng

*ATIKU absence as presidential sign peace accord in Abuja 11/12/18 source dailypost.ng
*ATIKU absence at Obi's reception in Akwa 8/1/19 source Naij.com

Am just curious that's why am posting this I pray for a better Nigeria with a great leader appointed by God to heal our land...#Peace
Re: Why Is Pmb And Atiku Hiding ??? by madridguy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pmb And Atiku Hiding ??? by Xander85: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
They're both in their 70s....what did you expect?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gencos Accuse Discos Of Inhibiting Higher Power Generation, Supply / 2019 Presidency: Why Buhari Deserves Southeast Support – Oshiomhole / Beautiful Apc Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Nigerian Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.