Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (271 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Golden6(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by Golden6(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
No reply ni.. I'm asking for replies oo
Re: . by earthsync(f): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
So what exactly are you hoping on achieving :
undecided
Re: . by Golden6(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
I voiced out my opinion. That was the aim
Re: . by Originakalokalo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Atheism have been in existence for thousands of years... Yet, it is not a popular belief.

All the Religion on Earth believe that there is a God/god.

At least, we are talking about 5billion people...Obviously, atheism IS A DISODER .

The moment you signed up for atheism,

You have committed the greatest crime ever....and you signed your eternal death warrant.

All of you are going straight to hell...

Let me ask you,

What are you going to do in the kingdom of a God you never believed?

Repent and be converted.

Jesus is Lord.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Antidote Against Sinful Guilt / Why Should You Fear Death � / St Mary Or St Mary's: Catholics, When Do We Add 's' In Naming A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.