Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics (60103 Views)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by costandi(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Upon release of the US general election results, criticisms have littered the social media over the failed prophecy by TB Joshua, which stated that Hillary Clinton Would win the election. However, the cleric has taken to his facebook page to express his view concerning the matter, here's what he has to say; (Pictures Below)

MY VIEW REGARDING THE ELECTION (US)

We have seen the outcome of the election in America. Having read, you will notice that it is all about the popular vote, the vote of the majority of Americans.

In this case, we need the Spirit of a Prophet to recognize or to know a Prophet. Our levels are different. We are not on the same level.

We might have great cathedrals, huge bells, and all kinds of activities that are good by human standards but human point of view is limited.

1 Corinthians 1:25. The foolishness of God is wiser than that of men and the weakness of God is stronger than that of men. There is no shortcut to spiritual maturity unless earthly understanding gives way to spiritual enlightenment.

I see many people trying to interpret prophets on the basis of their own minds and ideas. The prophecy seems to cause uproar, to many who gave it different meaning and interpretation.

Finally, campaigns and elections in any democratic country in the world are never about one person, it is about the country we care and love. Whichever way it happens, we must accept the outcome and then look to the future (God), the Author and Finisher.

Democracy is all about accommodation. All democrats must value the process of democracy more than the product.

God bless the United States of America.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1271239246330182&substory_index=0&id=103470916440360

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by costandi(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
FTC finally!

3 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Kenzico(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Real true prophets of God will all be revealed on the last day and Judgement day.

Siding or Being for the prophet makes no one a judge to say whatever he said against him.

Shikena!

27 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by PDJT: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Scammers everywhere!
Africans take Education, especially Science and Technology, seriously.
Religion remains a personal issue and will never develop Africa!

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by LaPresidente(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
He said a lot without really explaining anything, is he saying God decided to show him only the winner by popular votes what happened to "she will find it hard to pass bills"? LOL.

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by elantraceey(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Only God knows those who are truly his, the rest of us can only hope and assume but until our lord comes do well to make sure you yourself , you're of God than bother yourself whether a prophet is fake or not.

6 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by SoloTu: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
'Bill passage problems', defend that one oga.

And don't forget you consoled Trump while calling him a strong contender.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by richidinho(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Since 1988, they have been calling you fake but it seems the more they call you fake the more the prophetic Oil, the Ororo, the Maphura is taking you to high places.

Godbless you sir, prophet of our generation we honour you

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Noblesoul123: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
He's still talking sef. Anyway, it wasn't his fault because this is probably what he saw

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Lasskeey: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
I dey come make I go fly small...

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by AntiWailer: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecidedSqueeze me !

I Dont gerrit.

Wia is the woman and where is the vote of no confidence u saw I d vizion

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
TB Joshua, Oonii kuure with the scripture you're quoting. The foolishness of you & your God that couldn't reveal to you the impending doom & collapse of your building - Oloshi Oloriburuku.

That is the only reason I fell out with Babatunde Fashola for not incarcerating your black monkey ass for the death of hundreds of innocent South Afrikans.

We can't all be as dumb as your gullible, brainwashed & brain-dead followers.

A fake dubious fvcking prophet who sells anointing water for 5k. I wonder where in the bible Jesus did the same - Omo ale jati-jati ikeji aja!

100 Likes 6 Shares

[Ii didn't understand a thing[/i] undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by micfoley: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm. But you said she would have problems passing bills.

9 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by DavidTheGeek: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mhizizzy:
Kindly leave us alone sir
You're not even his church member, why not mind your business and leave him alone.

For the record, I am not for, neither am i against him.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Blah blah blah

6 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by GOLDPRINCE98(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm not understanding all these epistles undecided

Summarize
Kilo shele gan gan.
You saw someone like Bobrisky?
I understand

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by DEIFIED(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
I comment my reserve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Coldfeet(f): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
I see many people trying to interpret prophets on the basis of their own minds and ideas. The prophecy seems to cause uproar, to many who gave it different meaning and interpretation

Alright next time you make a prophecy be kind to add that it needs spiritual discernment and not mere physical.

God is not one to cause confusion you said the Lord revealed to you that a woman will become the next PROTUS! Or do we have another United state? The other guesses clicked for you those ones don't need any form of genius minds to interpret right?

My prayer is for the Lord you serve to exonerate you and prove your critics wrong! Hand over never take place so let's wait and see cool

Unless of course Gods judgement on His house has started and this is your highway to damnation tongue

4 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by elfico(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Damage control

14 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Omotayor123(f): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
Now it's Your view Abi grin grin Lolz tongue

So he accepts he interprete based on his mind and idea * I laugh*

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by samyyoung(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
So sorry, can't understand this,

Nairalanders, I need prayers towards the state of my health, pls n pls, as u read this, say a word of healing to my life, its that serious, God bless as you wish me Quick recovery.Amen

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by wowmenow: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
God bless prophet tb Joshua
You are God sent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by femi4: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Army skuri onijekuje.....O si lenu oro

1 Like

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by AlexCk: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Im not gonna judge oo,

But did he just write "the foolishness of God is blah blah blah"

Did he just write that?? ?,
That's a lame asss excuse

Come on Josh, u "predicted " wrongly, u r only human grin grin

12 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by laprince(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Good.
Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Youngzedd(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Summary: He said nothing.

16 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by Mhizizzy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Kindly leave us alone sir

6 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by TeamSimple(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Psycho prophet with leaking brain.

6 Likes

Re: 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics by DeSepiero(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
Charlatan

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.