Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) (27805 Views)

Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun / Political Thugs Stab A Man Dead In Niger State (Disturbing Photos) / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fokuz:
Why I don't pity Kogi people.. It's a shame you have a government who hasn't paid for months and yet you are stabbing for them.. The hunger never start.. Fools

You don't gerrit!

The "stabbers" are well-fed, paid thugs while the "stabbed" is the victimized, uncared-for citizen who wants change.

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by gamaliel9: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
The Knife Intifada has started.....
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by fasho01(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Most of their supporters are thugs..

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Ubdavis(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Before u knw it, APC will come out debunk the entire thing, saying that it was doctored, sorry, matroned.

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by oladipo105: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
One of characteristics of APC Supporters is that they can't tolerate different opinion of others.

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by amazon14: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
What kind of evil party is this APC?

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
toprealman:
When Buhari threaten that blood will flow should he loose.....what were you expecting?

Please direct me to a Webpage I can read more on what you posted. I want to confirm.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Timatayo1: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Useless devil party call APC

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Alepa(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
eniolaamos7:

Please direct me to a Webpage I can read more on what you posted. I want to confirm.
Propaganda
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by sammie99: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is wat apc r good in doing

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
zoba88:
This is Fatayi Yakubu. He was stabbed 5 days ago on the 3rd January 2019 by APC thugs when he installed Natasha Akpoti’s SDP Senatorial campaign banner in front of his house at Eyika Oziyeni, Okehi LGA, Kogi State.

The APC thugs are:

1.Yakubu Adamu a.k.a Gwancy (08055423312) who stabbed with a knife.

In the company of ...

2. Muhammed Shaibu a.k.a Nido (07030999157)

3. Sadiku Alaba a.k.a Hazzle (08072425556)

4. Jimoh Saka (08168815775)

5. Isah Ananyi a.k.a D'man (08130456157)

6 . Shehu David (07062589112)

A report was made at the Eyika police station but now, 5 days afterwards , no arrests have been made.

The Area Commander of Okehi LGA Mr. Adegoke Rufus is aware of the case but has failed to act for reasons best known to him. The perpetrators walk around freely terrorizing the peace loving communities.

It is on record that Natasha Akpoti and her SDP supporters have in the past months till date suffered series of violent attacks in the hands of the Kogi APC thugs under the instructions of the Okehi Sole Administrator Mr. Abdulraheem Ohiare by the full knowledge of the governor of Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello in furtherance of his support for his anointed senatorial Candidate Alhaji Yakubu Oseni.

I humbly ask the good public to please call the Area Commander Mr. Adegoke on 08033282161 and demand that he exercises the functions of his office in protecting the lives of citizens and property by treating the complaint judiciously and arresting those criminals responsible for the attempted murder.

As usual, I believe true power resides in the  people ... so I call on you.

Thank you  and God bless
Natasha H Akpoti
Senatorial Candidate
Kogi Central District
SDP

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/apc-thugs-stab-man-while-installing-sdp.html

I know sure say I go wan vote again sef....e have do
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by pieces18: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
point and kill party
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by sleemomymy: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
dustmalik:
How on earth do you have their names and numbers?
Thugs in those areas are not like the in Lagos O. If hear thug those one are correct thugs. So to get their name and number is not an issue.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Macdav(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
She won't comment now, the way she puts poo on her head whenever it comes to APC matter it's damn annoying, forgetting that the citizens of this country comes first irrespective of your political affiliation.

That's how they sell their future just for a bag of rice, shior.

Note; I'm not APC nor PDP member, If you are yet to know, I'm a Democrat..

Enemies of this country will never go Scott free!!

As many as they, God punishment fall on them.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by 6tuz2468(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
toprealman:
When Buhari threaten that blood will flow should he loose.....what were you expecting?
. Gradually coming to pass

1 Like

Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Shikini: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
DrGoodman:
The usual suspects doing what they know best. We should never vote for violent people and violence party.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by toprealman: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
6tuz2468:
. Gradually coming to pass
Some are asking silly questions.....who doesn't know what that one can do?
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by eddie7: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Polictal thuggery... When u die, u die for nothing...
Wasted bunch
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by dapiluv: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
It’s high time for Nigeria youth to wake up from slumber.The politicians has secured the lives of their children while they use us as ladder for their own success .When are we going by to learn? This little cash they are giving us can’t take us anywhere.
Nigerian Youth Pls wake up!
Say no dirty politics.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by donqx: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by mubeela(m): 2:10am On Jan 09, 2019
I dnt blv it
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Rotimi47: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Season of stabbing, from Lagos to kwara.

May GOD protect the innocent.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by NessaBoo(f): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
....And this is the same demonic APC my beautiful NessaBoo wants us to vote for. grin

Mooorning!!

Jason, I don't support violence! Never have and never will and you know it could easily have been the other way round, with PDP members being the perpetrators.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by mywells: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
This party call APC are full of artisans,common touts and illiterate, semi illiterate couple with godfatherism.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 09, 2019
APC thugs are on a stabbing spree, they are so desperate but they will lose.
Re: Apc Thugs Stab Man While Installing Sdp Candidate's Banner In Kogi(photos) by Isokehn(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
dustmalik:
How on earth do you have their names and numbers?

I agree, something looks fishy...

Something looks cooked up ..(Staged to bring disrepute to a particular party)

Something looks like FAKE news.

(Meanwhile, where is the banner?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Consensus Against Tinubu / Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / 150 Drowned, Others Shot Dead While Running ‪from ‎boko Haram‬ In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.