Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos (45869 Views)

Burning Of Brooms In North: What Is English Translation Of 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta'? / Women Wear Buhari Sunglasses 'Sai Baba' At Campaign Flag-Off In Kano / Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by BruncleZuma: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
APC, the only party that cam dish but can't stomach...
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by nkwuocha: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
brightalo17:

If you don't give a fuckkk , why crying over those that gives a fuckkky? Must I live same life like you ? dingbat.

No you musnt.You will be overwhelmed if you try to live a more reasonable life.You can go ahead.Stupidity is a choice.Omo aranko!
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Vtrd: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari campaigned with atiku in

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by brightalo17: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
nkwuocha:

No you musnt.You will be overwhelmed if you try to live a more reasonable life.You can go ahead.Stupidity is a choice.Omo aranko!

Very pathetic of you to lose sleep over my own very stupidity, you're like a sane man chasing a mad man. Onye Iberibe,

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by brightalo17: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vtrd:

70% of apc were in pdp.
So what are you on about?
How many MW have apc added to the grid?

Buhari campaigned with atiku in 2015. It's not so far away.

Apc have been in control in Lagos for 20 years. Look at the state of it.

A state as small with billions and billions of dollars in budgetary allocations looking like a pig sty.
There are no parties. Politics is individual.

So you still never tell me what 16 yrs of PDP did . better tell me that now oohh and stop all this your long talks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by nkwuocha: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
brightalo17:

Very pathetic of you to lose sleep over my own very stupidity, you're like a sane man chasing a mad man. Onye Iberibe,

Because your parents can afford Awedu that can last for as long as it can doesn't mean you're well fed.But then,I suspect you are still living under sponsorship.Its just a pity to see many of you fight over worthless politicians.

Didirin!Omo ale.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by ClearFlair: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
jaxxy:
Buhari cant handle the economy and many social/security issues effectively. He’s too old and has a worthless cabal that won’t let even the party try.

Where is your brain. Which economy did PDP leave?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Back2Daura(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
I was there they chanted. Sai mama! Not sai baba
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Vtrd: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
brightalo17:

So you still never tell me what 16 yrs of PDP did . better tell me that now oohh and stop all this your long talks.
Everything you currently have today was created by the pdp.

Is it enough? Far from it.

But the apc is not different either. It has a potential to be worse.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
LOL she think say na #Bringbackourgirls wey she dey take style chop money from?
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by DonMekino(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
THE CABALS: Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Isa Funtua and their toy boy: Buhari are resting in their houses waiting for next term. They have ordered their SERVANTS to the street.

Servant 1: Tinubu will go and beg people to vote for the cabals.

Servant 2: Anonymous will share money in the market square.

Servant 3: Keyamo will be the Twitter barking dog: digesting all the insults directed to the cabal.

Servant 4: Oshiomhole will face Amosun and Okorocha. The battle - just like charity - begins at home.

Servant 4: Nnamani will focus on the 5%

Servant 5: Akpabio will tell people from the South that PDP stole from Nigeria for 16years. Not considering that he was in PDP from the beginning of the party till few months ago.

Servant 6: Amaechi will put everything in writing. He knows that the President doesn't read.

SERVANTS from SOUTH, CABALS from NORTH .
Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop.

OUR MUMU NEVER DO??

Buhari's re-election campaign
Chairman- Tinubu (South)
DG- Amaechi (South)
Spokesperson- Keyamo (South)
Party chairman- OshiomOLE (South)
Chairman advisory committee- Osinbajo (South)
(SLAVES)

Buhari's government after election

Secretary of the federation (North)
Chief of staff (North)
All service chiefs (North)
97% MDA's led by (North)
(BORN TO RULE)

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
lilmax:
reminds me of obama, you want atiku, go to his rally, you want buhari, go to his rally

na just illiterates full Nigeria, the government plan is to make those poor poorer, and use them for cases like this.....and no, they cannot come out of poverty because they're also poor mentally

Mental poverty is terrible. It makes people actually worship their oppressors.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
nkwuocha:

He is a foolish young man.Its unfortunate how many youths are selling their birthright for a pot of porridge.Both PDP and APC are same recycled old thieves.Just that this government is highly undemocratic.Well,na them Sabi.

Cant you make ur own point without bringing in age and insult? Who your old age help since na you old pass. In politics/election,the minorities like you will have their say while the majority will have their way. When PMB wins come February you can relocate from the country since you nor like am.

People will just be ranting online here as if they are older than their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by nkwuocha: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
[[s]quote author=couragemurphy post=74580319]

Cant you make ur own point without bringing in age and insult? Who your old age help since na you old pass. In politics/election,the minorities like you will have their say while the majority will have their way. When PMB wins come February you can relocate from the country since you nor like am.

People will just be ranting online here as if they are older than their fathers.[/quote[/s]]
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by SultanYoung: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're not serious.Had to check your dp to realise shamefully you're a youth, supporting an old man to pilot the future of you and that of your generations unborn.

See him raincoat abi na tapolinegrin grin
Pitiful.
hahahaha bro e pain you die,na your unborn, abi na your youthfulness please man go archieve something for your kids or go steal some panties because I no to your tribe every trade na trade

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by nkwuocha: 11:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
hahahaha bro e pain you die,na your unborn, abi na your youthfulness please man go archieve something for your kids or go steal some panties because I no to your tribe every trade na trade

Lol.Mere rants....
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
EngrOgunrinola1:
Shame on them....
You shouldn't still be deceiving yourself at this time coz there isn't doubt of {PMB till 2023}...
If you like go hug transformer""""
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
ClearFlair:

Where is your brain. Which economy did PDP leave?

Where Is ur sense I’m talking about how sm1 mishandled and mismanaged an already critical situation using mediocres and semi illiterates and made it worse rather than handling it with intelligence and delivering smtn good to the people.

Pdp ruined the economy we know and Apc destroyed it finally.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
She is just wasting her time
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Akiika: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
She forgot that Twitter is her constituency.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sai to misery. Lol. Smh.

Atikulate= klepto
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by megafone: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Gaskiya, na sai mama i hear

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:
Nigeria is gone.. This one na fact. We will never get a good leader

To contest an election in Nigeria, your good name doesn't matter what matters is the size of your wallet.. With that you can intimidate your rivals, buy thugs, buy votes, buy pastors, buy a particular reverend father etc. And that's why stupid (but rich) men will continue to rule us... And na we the citizens make am to be so.. We deserve the leaders we get

The way our system dey currently, even if Jesus comes down to contest an election him winning no dey guaranteed...

Lmao your last sentence wan burst my belle
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by donqx: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Emerald94(f): 1:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Op u can lie fa...I was there the chants were SAI MAMA

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Dollabiz: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by Ivoryd1: 2:09am On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=nkwuocha post=74579072]

What has Buhari done for you?Did he add more balls to the two You already have with you?[/Quote

Your father.....I'm a living witness of dividends of buharis administration which I can boast of...pdp in their 16yrs reign I gained nothing, not even a job, not even a kobo.....yet despite d economy now, I'm waxing stronger financially thanks to buharis policies....its evident: massive railway construction, npower , tradermoni, conditional cash transfer etc which all have direct impact on ordinary citizens.....some of u may say one is selling its birthright, its your mouth, you have freedom of speech, so far I'm not begging
you for money, everyone wit his own way of hustling and bringing food to his own table....And no one owes anybody for his method of hustling.....OK... .but during pdp reign, its maduekwe, dasuki, dikko,patience et al d@ got d stage wit no meaningful impact on ordinary citizens....now tell me wot an Atiku will com and do @ least he was vice president in d pdp era, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING....... I'm not saying Buhari is perfect coupled wit some harsh policies from him, nonetheless he is a million times better dan atiku.....take it or leave it.....yes you can talk of better candidate from other parties such as ezekwesili,moghalu hashim etc but ATIKU is a NO NO....never promote pdp here, its like saying we should go back to our vomit, GOD FORBID....I'll rather stay with wit sai baba but I dont mind better candidate except Atiku......shikena

1 Like

Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by comcorn: 2:12am On Jan 09, 2019
I think Baba should go and rest, he has served Nigeria in various capacities including being a military president, so others who also have good things to offer should be allowed on the sit.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by blank(f): 3:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Thought I heard Sai Mama
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by uuzba(m): 4:15am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:
Nigeria is gone.. This one na fact. We will never get a good leader

To contest an election in Nigeria, your good name doesn't matter what matters is the size of your wallet.. With that you can intimidate your rivals, buy thugs, buy votes, buy pastors, buy a particular reverend father etc. And that's why stupid (but rich) men will continue to rule us... And na we the citizens make am to be so.. We deserve the leaders we get

The way our system dey currently, even if Jesus comes down to contest an election him winning no dey guaranteed...
We are steeped in a complex of trying to intimidate each other with the latest foreign goods (shoe, watch, phone). We have abandoned our local industries. This is what makes us so volatile that we can be swayed by anyone who promises you temporary relief - which ends up being used to satisfy the urge to oppress your neigbour.
Each person should learn to live by his means, produce something local in your backyard that you can sell. Palm oil, soap... Etc. This is how foreign nations live.
Youtube is filled up with videos of Oyibos making this and that craft in their backyard.
Re: Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos by deomelllo: 4:33am On Jan 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: White Witches Urge Osinbajo Not To Join Presidential Race / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.