Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) (58070 Views)

Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / I Never Wanted To Join Arsenal – Emiliano Martinez / Top Arsenal Players Remove Arsenal From All Social Media Bios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Temtem1984(m): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
femi4:
The fake suarez
how do you know

1 Like

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by RexTramadol1: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Everybody are just thoughting
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by OMOTOWO(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Thunder strike you op for the confusion .
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by hollyfat(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
I even thought it's Luiz Suarez

1 Like

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by kingDELE(m): 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
i don dey happy sef.
i think say na Luis
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by kingDELE(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
i don dey happy sef.
i think say na Luis
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Vtrd: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
pxjosh:
Oh I was almost shocked I thought it was Luis Suarez
How can?
Arsenal is a yo-yo club.
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by brightalo17: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Dear Dennis Suarez...

Say 'bye bye' to trophies...

This letter is from the bottom of my heart...
Thank You...

At least his weekly pay is a sure banker, Moh Salah's trophy cabinet is full abi? smh.

1 Like

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Treasure17(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
This Op self with inconclusive headline...Thinking it was Luiz Suarez.

1 Like

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by abiaumo(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Welcome to the best club in the world mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by lastmaster(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
my heart Don fly.I taught it was Luis Suarez. I for change am now for the manager

1 Like

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Treasure17(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
OMOTOWO:
Thunder strike you op for the confusion .
Shuu on top Suarez matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by koyeni(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Was thinking it's Luiz undecided
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Lordjb: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good one
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by MrThisandthat(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
brightalo17:

At least his weekly pay is a sure banker, Moh Salah's trophy cabinet is full abi? smh.

Mumu
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by klever18(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
op na slap dey hungry you and person wey sitdown with u 4 dere ba? why not put dennison u cum make me waste mb
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by docadams: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
pxjosh:

In fact, I fainted
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by EmzyT: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Idiot Poster, must you guys always chop our small MB? If to say you say "Dennis Suarez" Set to join arsenal, I for no bother to open the thread sef... Thought twas Luiz suarez angry

1 Like

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Yzzey(m): 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Op is cr***zy for diverting the minds of the people #ThoughtItWasLuizSuarez
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by brightalo17: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Mumu

Apari
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by cbngov01(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
We dont need luiz suarez!

Almost hissed and asked the rationale until i saw deniz suarez!

Fine signing Unai.

Coyg
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Timekeeper: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Barcelona star, Denis Suarez has agreed to join Premier League giants, Arsenal.

According to Spanish outlet, Sport, Suarez agreed to join the North London club after holding talks with the Gunners’ coach, Unai Emery.

The report claimed that Suarez has received offers from AC Milan and Valencia, but Emery has now convinced him to join the Emirates club.

The midfielder, who played under Emery during their time at Sevilla, has been one of Arsenal’s top January transfer targets.

The 25-year-old played a key role in Sevilla’s Europa League success back in 2015.

Suarez has been told by Barcelona manager, Ernesto Valverde that he was not in his plans this season at Camp Nou.

The player has struggled to secure a regular place in the team and has only made six appearances this term for Barca.

Suarez has not been a regular starter so far this campaign under Valverde.

He has only featured once in the Spanish topflight league so far this term as a substitute.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/breaking-suarez-finally-agrees-to-join-arsenal-from-barcelona-see-details/

U r mad for not putting Dennis suarez on the topic... Abeg no gimme apartension, I think say na Luis suarez
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Timekeeper: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
geezynoni:
Op e ma binu but,eran niyin. .y u no kuku put denis suarez

OP na real eran... The guy wan kill me ooo
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by able1993(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
I think Suarez will thrive under Emery, he wont be a bad buy....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by tintingz(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
wrathofnezzar:
How many of you were thinking it was Luiz Suarez himself

Identify cheesy cheesy
Omo I fell for it oo.

That mod or blogger na baddo.

See how they attract traffic.
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Meeksolomonic: 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by pxjosh(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
docadams:

In fact, I fainted
grin grin grin grin
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Dear Dennis Suarez...

Say 'bye bye' to trophies...

This letter is from the bottom of my heart...
Thank You...
Let’s wait and see,have called his village people to release him off the hook..
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by emypro17: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Op,,,oya take am
That's for confusing us...

1 Like

Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by dfrost: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
pxjosh:

Click bait bruh cheesy grin
Re: Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) by Liverpoolfc(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
There is only one suarez in the game of football. That is luis suarez. Any other suarez are playing other game.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Williams Dress At The Australian Open Clash, Causes A Stir Online / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde / Testicular Cancer: Haller, Before & After Photos Of Dortmund Player (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.