Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Who Am I - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Am I (807 Views)

Am I Black Enough To Date Nigerian Women / I Get Wet Before You Do. What Am I? / Why Am I Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Am I by abasifo(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2010
A very dirty little fellow came in from playing in the yard and asked his mother,
"Who am I?"

Ready to play the game she said, "I don't know! Who are you?"

"WOW!" cried the little fellow. "Mrs. Johnson was right! She said I was so dirty, my own mother wouldn't recognize me!"

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
Re: Who Am I by D1KeleVra(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2010
Omoba

(1) (Reply)

Silly Questions / Rescue One And Leave The Rest / Password Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.