Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Oau Postume Cut Off Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postume Cut Off Mark (4442 Views)

How To Pass Oau Postume With Ease / Oau Postume Cuttoff Is Out / Unilag Post Ume Cut Off Mark 2009/2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by emperor8: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
THE 2010 OAU POSTUME CUT OFF MARK FOR MERIT LIST HAS BEEN IN MY DISPOSAL. WAT U NEED TO DO IS TO WRITE UR CHOSEN COURSE, STATE OF ORIGIN, UR JAMB RESULT AND POST UTME RESULT. I WILL THEN TELL U IF UR NAME WILL BE ON THE MERIT LIST. I DON'T CARE IF U DID NOT BELIEVE. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by Tunsbobo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2010
The name of my course is accounting, i scored 262 in jamb and 249 in post-jamb, my state of origin is Oyo state, pls would my name be on the merit list
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by emperor8: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
YES,
Tunsbobo:

The name of my course is accounting, i scored 262 in jamb and 249 in post-jamb, my state of origin is Oyo state, pls would my name be on the merit list
CONGRATULATION.
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by faith92: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2010
had 240 and 239 in jamb and post jamb respectively and i applied for international relation.
but the bone of contention is that i chose OAU for second choice.
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by faith92: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
please just post all the cut off marks and catchment cut offs so that everyone can have access to them
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by adebolaade: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2010
Exactly! jst post d available 1s includin elect/elect. Pls!!!
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by Tunsbobo(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
I'm so happy, but what is the cut-off mark for accounting itself, for both merit and catchment
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by Tunsbobo(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
I'm so happy, but what is the cut-off mark for accounting itself, for both merit and catchment
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by faith92: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2010
HI,

can someone please help me out,

i applied for INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS and i was able to score 240 in jamb and 239 in the post utme,
i was able to beat the cut off mark for my course after adding the jamb and post jamb score by 2 but i happened to choose OAU as my second choice, does anyone know if i can be admitted cos i have been hearing that i can only be admitted unless i know someone there while some are telling that OAU does not discriminate between first and second choice but as long as i scored above the cut off for my course.
i also got from another source that so many people failed this year's post utme so they are going to accept those that chose them for second choice.

please can someone tell me which one to believe,
thanks
faith
outstandingfaith@yahoo.com
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by Akinife(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2010
PS i want 2 knw d dept cut off for law.i wrote d post utme exam for ife,my course is law my jamb mark is 261 while is 206,any hope for admission.i need answer pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by engrkunlex: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2010
faith92:

HI,

can someone please help me out,

i applied for INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS and i was able to score 240 in jamb and 239 in the post utme,
i was able to beat the cut off mark for my course after adding the jamb and post jamb score by 2 but i happened to choose OAU as my second choice, does anyone know if i can be admitted cos i have been hearing that i can only be admitted unless i know someone there while some are telling that OAU does not discriminate between first and second choice but as long as i scored above the cut off for my course.
i also got from another source that so many people failed this year's post utme so they are going to accept those that chose them for second choice.

please can someone tell me which one to believe,
thanks
faith
outstandingfaith@yahoo.com

fAITH You are qualified to be on thier merit List OAU base on Merit,Since u got above cut off mark you are qualified to be on their first list,
Congrat once again~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OAU treat bot 1st and 2nd choice on the same merit but catchment and other consideration are not allow for 2nd list,just be calm and prepare for OAU admission.

I wana say u realy tried ooo those of you that got above 2oo in Pjamb U are the best and the luckiest
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by gbemmy2k10(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
Insert Quote
@all
i just heard the cut off point for demography and social statistic and it is 241 from reliable source who just rusume for the second semester
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by kennyisaac(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
THE 2010 OAU POSTUME CUT OFF MARK FOR MERIT LIST HAS BEEN IN MY DISPOSAL. WAT U NEED TO DO IS TO WRITE your CHOSEN COURSE, STATE OF ORIGIN, your JAMB RESULT AND POST UTME RESULT. I WILL THEN TELL U IF your NAME WILL BE ON THE MERIT LIST. I DON'T CARE IF U DID NOT BELIEVE. GOOD LUCK.

my jamb score ws 245, my post jamb score ws 280, am from kwara state and i opt for law, so @ emperor, where xatly do i stand
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by Slimgees(m): 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
Plz, i had 228.5 as my aggregate and put in for international relation,i chose OAU as d first choice and i am also frm Osun state bt i had d cut off is 251, and i want to know maybe OAU has more than one list. Plz is there anyhope for me if there is.
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by faith92: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
the cut off mark for internatioal relations is 230 while that of accounting is 251.
u still have a great chance cos the catchment is going to work out for u.

so wat u did do now is to relax
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by faith92: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2010
Slimgees:

Plz, i had 228.5 as my aggregate and put in for international relation,i chose OAU as d first choice and i am also frm Osun state bt i had d cut off is 251, and i want to know maybe OAU has more than one list. Plz is there anyhope for me if there is.

at least u still have a better chance ahead of me, my aggregate is 239.5 but i chose OAU as my second choice and i'm from oyo state.

so just put ur mind at rest
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by seun4lord(f): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2010
My name is Ademola Seun. I chose OAU as my first choice. i HAVE 244 in UTME and in Post Ume 117. Microbiology. I am from Osun State. Any hope for me
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by adebolaade: 12:21am On Aug 22, 2010
I'm 4rm Ogun, had 259 in jamb nd 214 in p.jamb nd Put in 4 elect/elect. Pls where do i stand?
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by Slimgees(m): 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
Bt i had E8 in my Mathz wit 2 sittings,can i be admitted maybe 4 anoda course apart frm inter.rel@faith92
Re: Oau Postume Cut Off Mark by ABIODUNC: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2010
2010 / 2011 OAU POSTUME CUT OFF MARK & OTHER INQUIRIES, HELP

CALL 07068-657549.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Among These Two Proffessors Chinua Achebe N Wole Soyinka / Uniben Diploma - Help! / See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.