Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election (1348 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by emma321(m): 4:36am On Jan 09, 2019
David asked: "Is the #Lionheart Movie Prophetic?"

A merger of ALHAJI MAIKANO - a Northern based business man & CHIEF OBIAGU - an Eastern based businessman, saved THE LIONHEART COMPANY from the claws of Chief Paschal Igwe.

Can the merger of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Mr. Peter Obi save the fate of the 'Lionheart of Africa'; thus, Get Nigeria Working Again? It is an option/risk I'd gladly support at this critical point in time...

Mind you, don't ask me who the Chief Igwe Paschal connotes... I still cherish my freedom. �

More: http://cam4tv.com/category/top-stories/

Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by iammo(m): 4:54am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley

atiku is rumoured to be the co-owner of "mikano" electric generator limited(reason why they destroyed and sold NEPA), and genieve's ex sugar daddy, its obvious where she got her inspiration from lipsrsealed

.. its good she's making good use of atikuloots funds wisely unlike Jenifer Douglas who luandered hers to US, or titi that spent hers on owanbe party

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by KardinalZik(m): 5:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Nothing prophetic!
NOT even predictive!!
Lionheart is just a theatrical pastime.

1 Like

Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by weownthewest: 5:33am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
iammo:
atiku is rumored to be the co-owner of "mikano" electric generator limited(reason why they destroyed and sold NEPA), and genieve's ex sugar daddy ... its good she's making good use of atikuloots funds wisely unlike Jenifer Douglas who luandered hers to US, or titi that spent hers on owanbe party
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by DLifeless1: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by mpianya39(m): 5:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Zoo is a gunner cool if you know you know
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by bender79: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Igbos always creating reality from fiction. I've told you people the real election will be in 2023, so better stop given yourself headache
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by Ziggylady(f): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2019
iammo:
smiley

atiku is rumored to be the co-owner of "mikano" electric generator limited(reason why they destroyed and sold NEPA), and genieve's ex sugar daddy, its obvious where she got her inspiration from lipsrsealed

.. its good she's making good use of atikuloots funds wisely unlike Jenifer Douglas who luandered hers to US, or titi that spent hers on owanbe party

Grown males indulging in petty idle gossip stemming from acute envy...Atiku is 'rumoured' indeed undecided

..i am sure your mouth was bent in a typical village gossip-style and your eyes shifting from left to right as you and your people gathered to create this gossip..

Effeminate males with no shame
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by iammo(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

Grown males indulging in petty idle gossip stemming from acute envy...Atiku is 'rumoured' indeed undecided

..i am sure your mouth was bent in a typical village gossip-style and your eyes shifting from left to right as you and your people gathered to create this gossip..

Effeminate males with no shame

typical uncultured ipob troll, you honestly think i'll join you in throwing insults and tantrums around to a stranger on a faceless platform... No way, my family trained me better than that... Your fustration and unnecessary outburst is understandable, as an igbo troll whose tribe haven't had a president in the last 50 years, or VP in the last 35, if bokoharam's leader shekau decides to give you guys a VP slot.. you'd defend him with same vigor
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by Ziggylady(f): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2019
iammo:

typical uncultured ipob troll, you honestly think i'll join you in throwing insults and tantrums around to a stranger on a faceless platform... No way, my family trained me better than that... Your fustration and unnecessary outburst is understandable, as an igbo troll whose tribe haven't had a president in the last 50 years, or VP in the last 35, if bokoharam's leader shekau decides to give you guys a VP slot.. you'd defend him with same vigor

Rumour monger and gossip mechi onu there.

If you have any sort of training like you claim,you wont be on faceless forums propagating gossip and unsubstantiated gutter stories like you do..

True to type,terming your vices and obnoxious behaviour as truth and perfect is what you lots are known for.
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by ZombieTAMER: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2019
iammo:
smiley

atiku is rumoured to be the co-owner of "mikano" electric generator limited(reason why they destroyed and sold NEPA), and genieve's ex sugar daddy, its obvious where she got her inspiration from lipsrsealed

Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by zlantanfan: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2019
You need prophesy at least go search out the one proclaimed by the acclaimed pdp prophet Suleiman
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2019
iammo:
smiley

How old are you? Seun needs to ban under 16’s from posting on Nairaland.

See the gossip just flying from your mouth like a market woman. Tufia. May anyone I know never run into your type.
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by iammo(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

Rumour monger and gossip mechi onu there.

If you have any sort of training like you claim,you wont be on faceless forums propagating gossip and unsubstantiated gutter stories like you do..

True to type,terming your vices and obnoxious behaviour as truth and perfect is what you lots are known for.

nothing i have stated isnt already aired on a national tabloids and papers, feel free to Google it,. You inconsequential 5% ipobians can run your mouths anyhow... after febuary 16th you all shall know your irrelevant place in Nigerian politics.
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by Ziggylady(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2019
iammo:

nothing i have stated isnt already aired on a national tabloids and papers, feel free to Google it,. You inconsequential 5% ipobians can run your mouths anyhow... after febuary 16th you all shall know your irrelevant place in Nigerian politics.

Gossip and Rumour-mongering will not win elections for you....besides so what if you rig elections next montn?

Will that stop the abject-poverty consumming your region,with lagoon-jumping due to hardship the order of the day?..

Life goes on for me with my job while many of you wil intensify the rate at which youl switch monikers to beg for money on Nairaland as obtainable right now...Period.
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by iammo(m): 8:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

Gossip and Rumour-mongering will not win elections for you....besides so what if you rig elections next montn?

Will that stop the abject-poverty consumming your region,with lagoon-jumping due to hardship the order of the day?..

Life goes on for me with my job while many of you wil intensify the rate at which youl switch monikers to beg for money on Nairaland as obtainable right now...Period.

i'll let you be for now, since you have conceded defeat already. alhamdulilai.. my finances have been good and can only get better insha allah. and i will never beg on this platform or anyother one. as for my region.. Allah has been good to us, from highest, GDP, most educated, highest non oil based IGR.. i can go on an on, if you doubt me you can ask your bloders that pack themselve like sardine in ifesinachi buses to escape poverty in your region
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by Ziggylady(f): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2019
iammo:

i'll let you be for now, since you have conceded defeat already. alhamdulilai.. my finances have been good and can only get better insha allah. as for my region.. Allah has been good to us, from highest, GDP, most educated, highest non oil based IGR.. i can go on an on, if you doubt me you can ask your bloders that pack themselve like sardine in ifesinachi buses to escape poverty in your region

The much talked about 'Yoruba Muslim 'undecided...so typical.
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by iammo(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

The much talked about 'Yoruba Muslim 'undecided...so typical.
purge yourself from hate, nothing like Yoruba Muslims, Omoluabi don't practice the Osu slave tribe divisive and discriminatry system. give room for love in your heart and shout sai baba and see how good it feels grin
Re: Is The #lionheart Movie Prophetic? For 2019 Election by Ziggylady(f): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2019
iammo:

purge yourself from hate, nothing like Yoruba Muslims, Omoluabi don't practice the Osu slave tribe divisive and discriminatry system. give room for love in your heart and shout sai baba and see how good it feels grin

Kabirudeen an afonjamudeen narratives cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: 8 International Analysts Predict Winner Of 2019 Election / Nigerian Man Beaten Mercilessly By Crowd In India After Assaulting 2 Cops.Photos / Shocking: Ekweremadu Stoned By IPOB Members In Germany (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.