Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram (1046 Views)

Obi Cubana Posts On Instagram As Overnight EFCC Stay Confirms ‘Serious Case’ / Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram by sirlekzy: 6:23am On Jan 09, 2019
A Kenyan lady might not actually mean what she posted when she wrote I need to lose my virginity as caption of a hot photo she uploaded on Instagram, but her followers have begun to troll her.

The lady identified as Shay Evah, who claimed to be half-Kenyan and half-Tanzanian looks more like a model and most of her photos she uploaded on the App seem to be ones taken in exotic places and quite provocative.

But she seemed to have courted a little bit of controversy when she captioned one of her photos:

I Just Feel Like I Need To Lose My Virginity
Sio Kwa Mshepu Huo�Sema Kanenepa Sijui Kunani

Her followers, however refused to believe she is a virgin and one even commented that she must have lost her virginity since she was 12.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/i-need-to-lose-my-virginity-kenyan-lady-posts-on-instagram/

Lalasticlala Fynestboi missyb3 Dominique mynd44

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram by Nwodosis(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Good to hear that!
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram by sirlekzy: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram by BOOMnaija(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Na u go run if I catch u.

This ur fresh yansh go deflate by force angry

Re: I Need To Lose My Virginity – Kenyan Lady Posts On Instagram by weyreypey: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Why are people always taken in by this dark mostly dirty little female crevice?

(1) (Reply)

Sad News For Fans Of Regina Daniels! The Actress In Tears As She Confesses How.. / Bbn's Khloe Puts Her Little Butt On Display / Having Sex Is So Ghetto- Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.