Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? (11268 Views)

ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibaban. One Dies As Hausa Man Hits Him With Charm / Juju: Charm At Nigerian Embassy In France (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 6:53am On Jan 09, 2019
Even Jubril of Sudan didn’t need this for re incarnation

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by tayebest(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2019
...and Fulani jazz always dey potent cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 6:58am On Jan 09, 2019
tayebest:
...and Fulani jazz always dey potent cheesy

Just watch and see wailers call it Gucci band

They are confused

There dream and mediocre president is a confusionist

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by ImperialYoruba: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2019
He has to wear that everywhere so he wouldnt accidentaly enter wrong plane, thinking he is on way to Dubai....fuvk around and end up on US soil .

Instruction from his marabout.

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 6:59am On Jan 09, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
He has to wear that everywhere so he wouldnt accidentaly enter wrong plane, thinking he is on way to Dubai....fuvk around and end up on US soil .

Instruction from his marabout.

I greet you Nostradamus

You are on point

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by Officialpdpnig: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Confirmed Charm aka Jazz from one of his numerous marabouts Obasanjo talked about when he said and I quote

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by tayebest(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

They are confused

The myopic ones will say, he was gifted by Maikanti Baru grin

3 Likes

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Confirmed Charm aka Jazz from one of his numerous marabouts Obasanjo talked about when he said and I quote

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

Our archive man I salute

You are a patriot

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by Officialpdpnig: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2019
tayebest:

Or they will say it was a special gift of acceptance sent to him by Donald Trump grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2019
tayebest:

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by braveboy64(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2019
Hmm it might not be what you are thinking SHA. But Sai Baba 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Or they will say it was a special gift of acceptance sent to him by Donald Trump grin

Abeg make una Know wound me oo

Seriously I pity atiku

They tricked him to Pdp

Also planning to trick him to USA

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by gare(f): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

They are confused

Make PMB remove his trouser make we see the one he tie for waist grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:03am On Jan 09, 2019
braveboy64:
Hmm
it might not be what you are thinking SHA.
But Sai Baba 2019

4+4

What do you think of the bracelet?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

Make PMB remove his trouser make we see the one he tie for waist grin grin grin grin grin

Women leader Jubril or Pmb ?

Una Know dey tire with the lies wadata dish out to you guys per second ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by helinues: 7:06am On Jan 09, 2019
@ op

Haba Agba Ki n se Oro bi ewe

Na 2019 we dey now
Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by gare(f): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Women leader Jubril or Pmb ?

Una Know dey tire with the lies wadata dish out to you guys per second ?

I know of Only PMB, nothing concern me with Jubril

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

How you dey

Please start preparing a congratulatory message for us next month

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
As a Fulani man na normal thing.

1 Like

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by jumper524(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
why on earth would a grown adult put such in his hands??
there's more to it, his face alone is diabolic sef..

2 Likes

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by helinues: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

Hahahahahah.. Wetin person no go read for NL grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

I know of Only PMB, nothing concern me with Jubril

You are one of the little few that have sense of reasoning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by gare(f): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

How you dey

Please start preparing a congratulatory message for us next month

Well and fine,

Vice Versa
Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2019
madridguy:
As a Fulani man na normal thing.

Sai baba is clean

Atiku is diabolical

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by braveboy64(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

4+4
What do you think of the bracelet?
No weapon fashioned against Buhari shall prosper. Buhari till 2023 InshaAllah .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by Officialpdpnig: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Atiku is a confirmed Jazz man. He lives his life based on charms and marabouts check out his right wrist in these pictures. All na Jazz of different kinds and for different occasions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by madridguy(m): 7:14am On Jan 09, 2019
Mai Gaskiya is a Fulani Muslim man while the fugitive is a diabolical one.
What is having in his wrist is to command crowd with his hand but Baba 4+4 signal is doing wonder.

sarrki:

Sai baba is clean

Atiku is diabolical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2019
See zombies masturbating on this thread.. Atiku is winning the election whether you like it or not.

38 days to the election, and you will cry cos am very certain about the outcome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by googlepikins: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Ok

2 Likes

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by eunisam: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2019
it's just a designed bangle

1 Like

Re: Caption Atiku Wrist Is It A Charm Or A Designer Bracelet? by jivimi01: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Well, it actually depends on your perspective angle of view

Quick Loan! NO COLLATERAL NO GUARANTOR FOR lagos salary earners and Bankers Nationwide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways Buhari Wants To Curb Banditry In South-west / DSS Denies Arresting Ezekwesili / Sheriff Shuts PDP Youths Out Of Convention As They Cry Foul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.