Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Will Rather Get Married To White Man Instead Of Nigeria Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Rather Get Married To White Man Instead Of Nigeria Man (275 Views)

This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. / Which Food Can You Prepare With 500 Naira? nigeria man brags / Photos: Nigeria Man Claims He Bough A Fake Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Rather Get Married To White Man Instead Of Nigeria Man by Skyworld1990: 6:57am On Jan 09, 2019
Fast rising Nollywood actress, Sylvia Edem, may have immence love for Nigeria and her career as an actor in the Nigerian movie industry, but she certainly has no plans to extend that love towards Nigerian men.While a lot of women revere Nigerian men, especially foreigners, it appears that love is not shared by all as one man's meat is another's poison. Actress Sylvia Edem has revealed that she has no plans to settle down with a Nigerian man and would rather go for a white man. According to her, Nigerian men are not 'right for her' stating that she has been in a couple of relationships with Nigerian men and they didn't work out. She further revealed she plans to settle down with a white man instead .

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: House Of Reps Approve N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Stabilize Zyme / High Profile Call Girl In Noida Service, How You Chose Your Love One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.