Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi (1247 Views)

2023: We Will Replicate Obidient Movement In Rural Areas Soon – Labour Party / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Bala Mohammed Bags Best Governor In The North & 2nd Place Nationally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Aebisco: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Peter Obi, has assured that education would be accorded the priority it deserves if he and the party’s Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, are voted into office on February 16, 2019. Obi, who gave the assurance on Tuesday during a meeting with PDP support groups in Anambra state at Onitsha, said it was based on his numerous discussions with Atiku and Atiku’s Action Plan, which gives education a place of pride.

Obi frowned at the continued strike in the country’s universities, which he described as an “aberration”. He said that the inability of meeting of minds on the issue was either the sign that the government was not sincere or that government did not understand the import of education to national development.

Recalling what he did in Anambra State Obi said: “As the Governor of Anambra State, we accorded education the priority it deserves. When I assumed office, Anambra State was number 26th in national Examination. Because I considered it unacceptable, we set out to work such that progressively, until I left, we became No. 1.”

Obi said that his support cut across primary, secondary and tertiary educational intuitions. “For Example,” he continued, “we started the development of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University at Igbariam. We fenced it, tarred the complex, and provided over 10 solid buildings. The College of Agriculture at Mgbakwu had one building when I became Governor; by the time I left, I provided them with over 15. Shortly before I left, I provided N5 billion cash to the State University for continued infrastructure development. We also assisted other privately and Federal Government owned institutions of higher learning on the philosophy that they serve Nigerians and not foreigners.”

On how he did it in Anambra State, Obi said that it was through massive support to the improvement of education infrastructure in the state. He said that his administration provided generators to schools in the state, because of the poor state of power – which he assured the Atiku Government would tackle with the urgency it deserved. He also said that his administration provided two buses to each of the schools in the Sstate, including public and private schools, provided internet connectivity, computers, boreholes, sporting equipment and sick bays to the schools in the state.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/09/will-replicate-anambra-education-revolution-nationally-obi/

3 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by amazingspiderma: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2019
Education is the greatest legacy.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2019
Chinese Peter Obi forgot that Anambra State university was on strike for years during his tenure as governor. Talk is cheap. The clueless liar believes donating buses and generators to schools caused education revolution in Anambra. I just laugh

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by zlantanfan: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
You had better start planning to do that in biafra, so long as it concerns this zoo buhari as zoo president till 2023
Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by basilo10I: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Obi did well at COOU and COOUTH, they are both the best in the SE
Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by meccuno: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
globemoney:
Chinese Peter Obi forgot that Anambra State university was on strike for years during his tenure as governor. Talk is cheap. The clueless liar believes donating buses and generators to schools caused education revolution in Anambra. I just laugh
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s]
Peter Obi zombies are always mad that I speak facts always. They can’t fault any of my claims on the liar Obi. They just wish I won’t say it so they can deceive the gullible. Fools

1 Like

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by haffaze777(m): 9:22am On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi zombies are always mad that I speak facts always. They can’t fault any of my claims on the liar Obi. They just wish I won’t say it so they can deceive the gullible. Fools

Why u like spoil market for Obiliar chingji peter

1 Like

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by meccuno: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

You are not Igbo please. be proud of were you are from.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by meccuno: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Anambralstson: 11:42am On Jan 09, 2019
basilo10I:
Obi did well at COOU and COOUTH, they are both the best in the SE
Don't mind the e-goat freeglo.., Obi transformed Anambra education system, let him tell us the position of Anambra in education before Obi became governor

Below are what Peter Obi donated to schools in Anambra when he was governor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Anambralstson: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2019
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
meccuno:
You are not Igbo please. be proud of were you are from.
I agree, I’m not igbo. Only you, Peter Obi and the other deluded peter lie Obi sycophants are igbos

1 Like

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Anambralstson:

Don't mind the e-goat freeglo.., Obi transformed Anambra education system, let him tell us the position of Anambra in education before Obi became governor

Below are what Peter Obi donated to schools in Anambra when he was governor
No you tell use the position of Anambra in education before Obi became governor. So donating buses and generators to few schools is how the clueless Obi transformed education in Anambra.
I was waiting for any of the deluded Obi supporters to say Anambra State university was not on strike for years when Obi was governor

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Anambralstson: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

No you tell use the position of Anambra in education before Obi became governor. So donating buses and generators to few schools is how the clueless Obi transformed education in Anambra.
I was waiting for any of the deluded Obi supporters to say Anambra State university was not on strike for years when Obi was governor
Chronic Obi hater, before Obi left office in 2014, Anambra state was topping in WAEC and NECO, Otondo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Anambralstson: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Aebisco:
Vice Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Peter Obi, has assured that education would be accorded the priority it deserves if he and the party’s Presidential Candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, are voted into office on February 16, 2019. Obi, who gave the assurance on Tuesday during a meeting with PDP support groups in Anambra state at Onitsha, said it was based on his numerous discussions with Atiku and Atiku’s Action Plan, which gives education a place of pride.

Obi frowned at the continued strike in the country’s universities, which he described as an “aberration”. He said that the inability of meeting of minds on the issue was either the sign that the government was not sincere or that government did not understand the import of education to national development.

Recalling what he did in Anambra State Obi said: “As the Governor of Anambra State, we accorded education the priority it deserves. When I assumed office, Anambra State was number 26th in national Examination. Because I considered it unacceptable, we set out to work such that progressively, until I left, we became No. 1.”

Obi said that his support cut across primary, secondary and tertiary educational intuitions. “For Example,” he continued, “we started the development of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu University at Igbariam. We fenced it, tarred the complex, and provided over 10 solid buildings. The College of Agriculture at Mgbakwu had one building when I became Governor; by the time I left, I provided them with over 15. Shortly before I left, I provided N5 billion cash to the State University for continued infrastructure development. We also assisted other privately and Federal Government owned institutions of higher learning on the philosophy that they serve Nigerians and not foreigners.”

On how he did it in Anambra State, Obi said that it was through massive support to the improvement of education infrastructure in the state. He said that his administration provided generators to schools in the state, because of the poor state of power – which he assured the Atiku Government would tackle with the urgency it deserved. He also said that his administration provided two buses to each of the schools in the Sstate, including public and private schools, provided internet connectivity, computers, boreholes, sporting equipment and sick bays to the schools in the state.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/09/will-replicate-anambra-education-revolution-nationally-obi/
Lalasticlala
Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by DMerciful(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Education is the best policy of govt! A glorious opportunity for the North to embrace
Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by meccuno: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

I agree, I’m not igbo. Only you, Peter Obi and the other deluded peter lie Obi sycophants are igbos
[/s] u r not igbo please. thx

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
I may not be a Peter Obi fan but I will keep saying the truth. The man did well as Governor of Anambra. One of the areas he did well was education. As at the time Peter Obi took over, education was at an all time low in Anambra. By the time he was leaving, enrolment had gone up and Anambra was no 1 in WAEC

3 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] u r not igbo please. thx
Haha this one is frustrated. Ndo
Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
gidgiddy:
I may not be a Peter Obi fan but I will keep saying the truth. The man did well as Governor of Anambra. One of the areas he did well was education. As at the time Peter Obi took over, education was at an all time low in Anambra. By the time he was leaving, enrolment had gone up and Anambra was no 1 in WAEC
Can you provide your source that Anambra was the lowest before he took over. Mention any dual carriage way with streetlights started and completed by Peter Obi after 8 years

1 Like

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by gidgiddy: 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

Can you provide your source that Anambra was the lowest before he took over. Mention any dual carriage way with streetlights started and completed by Peter Obi after 8 years

Nobody said Anambra was the lowest in Education, what I said was that Anambra was low in Education and they went from being low to number one. Even if you go from no 3 to no 1, it is still an achievement

The topic of this thread is education, not streetlights or dual carriage way.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by weownthewest: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
globemoney:
[/s]Eze buchi i hope you don't commit suicide when atiku/obi is declared winner on February. You have started showing signs and i am calling on the relevant agencies to place you on suicide watch.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Naijiant: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
The same Basketmouth Obi that said education in Anambra State was not for the poor. https://www.naijiant.com/articles/peter-obi-education-in-anambra-state-is-not-meant-for-the-poor/

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by AnambraforPeter: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Okwute ndigbo the igbo nation and Nigeria are solidly behind atiku/obi movement.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
weownthewest:
[s][/s]Eze buchi i hope you don't commit suicide when atiku/obi is declared winner on February. You have started showing signs and i am calling on the relevant agencies to place you on suicide watch.
Haha look at this dreamer. You should be worried if Peter Obi can deliver his own ward to atiku because as it looks now, Atiku has lost the entire SE. Atiku/Obi will be declared winner in you dreams, drunkard

2 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Nemesis001: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

Haha look at this dreamer. You should be worried if Peter Obi can deliver his own ward to atiku because as it looks now, Atiku has lost the entire SE. Atiku/Obi will be declared winner in you dreams, drunkard

Obiano is a well known drunkard nau.

Peter obi will give you and your likes heartache o grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by weownthewest: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

[/s]The symptoms of depression have started manifesting in you. You no longer think like a rational human being. The name Peter Obi sends shivers down your empty skull. What a pity.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by meccuno: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
globemoney:

Haha this one is frustrated. Ndo
You are just dumb.
Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
weownthewest:
[s][/s]The symptoms of depression have started manifesting in you. You no longer think like a rational human being. The name Peter Obi sends shivers down your empty skull. What a pity.
Who should be depressed between me and you? After all the lies and propaganda to promote your Chinese god Peter Obi, we exposed him as the fraud he is and the rest Nigeria now know his as a fake man that is given to lies.
Come February he will be retired pamanetly to his business so I will advise you, it’s too early to start crying. Wait till next month

1 Like

Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by globemoney: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
meccuno:
You are just dumb.
I can see your in cifia pains “Igbo man.” Ndo, wait till next month to start crying blood
Re: We Will Replicate Anambra Education Revolution Nationally — Obi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Should We Celebrate Atiku Victory On Nairaland? / 10 Reasons Why Tradermoni Is Not VOTE BUYING / Kwankwanson Vs Akpabio Which Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.