Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

“sauce Kid’s African American Album Is The Best Hiphop Album This Year” Part One - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “sauce Kid’s African American Album Is The Best Hiphop Album This Year” Part One (656 Views)

Duncan Mighty's New Album. Best Naija Album This Year. / Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“sauce Kid’s African American Album Is The Best Hiphop Album This Year” Part One by pckid: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/sauce-kids-african-american-album-is-the-best-hiphop-album-this-year-part-one/

Eldee the don’s background still remains hiphop but his bid to be versatile put music from his last album more in the pop genre.Consequently putting Sauce Kid as the fore proponent of the best hiphop album since M.I.’s.

Sauce Kid recently released African American album might be the best hiphop album released tis year. A great record is a balance of lyricism [or witty, beyond average display of the idea] and mass appeal elements as best exemplified in M.I.’s talk abut it album.

The failing trick has been giving proof by the artiste that he is lyrical in the most conversative and passive way then record an album with the sole pursuit of mass appealing and full of uptempo tracks.

African American fairly balances the elements of a good record – Sauce Kid holds the reputation of ‘packing lyrical gems’ and his breezy tone would soothingly caress an umptempo beat.

A.A. begins with the funny proclamation which interpretes as ’still hunger even after tiredless work’ on the track ‘keep it pushing’ produced by Eldee the don. The lacklustre track is reflective and tells of unbridled spirit. Sauce Kid’s creative process is frightening, next on the album is a collaboration with 9ice. (ice only appears in the third verse, he breaks the protocol and save 9ice the trouble of taking the hook. “Elenu” featuring 9ice was followed by a long snippet of “Bang Around Here” which was also on his mixtape.

A.A. is not all about wordplaying or just and having too much fun. ‘Nejei’s song’ is a record for his daughter – he spoke of his failed relationship with her mother of his daughter whose name is Nejei. Umptempo and party starying records follow back to back, ‘Under G’ produced by Don Jazzy and ‘Sinzu is sinzu’ where Eldee the don made up for ‘keep it pushing’ – both tracks delivered mainly in yoruba, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/08/sauce-kids-african-american-album-is-the-best-hiphop-album-this-year-part-one/
Re: “sauce Kid’s African American Album Is The Best Hiphop Album This Year” Part One by bjmighty(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2010
The album is just there tongue tongue Nothing special! Though, i think i like "I can't feel my face" Its the best song to be jacking when in a beer parlour. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Funbi Ft Loose Kaynon – It’s You I See / Who's Your All Time Favorite Artist? / Your 5 Favourite Rockstars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.