Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. (2520 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by AloyEmeka5: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2010
Tonto Dike In Alleged Romance Tale With Naeto C

Font size: Published 09/08/2010 14:37:00 Nigeriafilms

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike is in the news again. A report by one of the nation’s celebrity journals, alleged that the beautiful upcoming but popular actress, Tonto Dike and son of Kema Chikwe’s son, Naeto C are now trailed with amorous affair rumour.
The romance tale which has become an issue in town has started sending signals to those who are said to have once romanced the musically talented dude, Naeto C e.g. Omowunmi Akinnifesi and others, to desist from him or face the wrath of the highflying and fun-seeker actress, Tonto.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=News-images/Tonto_Dike5_664953725.jpg&size=article_small[/img]
Tonto Dike

However, information is reaching nigeriafilms that the man at the centre of the rumoured affair, Naeto C, has reiterated that Tonto Dike is a woman after his own heart and that he would not mind taking her to the altar to soleminise their union.
Reacting to the romance rumour, Tonto was said to have not met Naeto C one-on-one, she also said that she only knows him to be one of the good-looking Naija artistes. The report further stated, “Tonto denied the said affair vehemently and said that there was no iota of truth in the report” she was quoted to have reacted when she was probed further to comment on the marriage proposition Naeto C nurtures towards her.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/52929-Tonto-Dike-Alleged-Romance-Tale-With-Naeto.html
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by philip0906(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
I thought he was dating Sasha
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by AloyEmeka5: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
The boy na real pororo.
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by Dolemite(f): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2010
So if she's denying the relationship why does the title say she's threatening someone over him? *Aloy-emeka added to list of useless celeb reporters*
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by AloyEmeka5: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
philip0906:

I thought he was dating Sasha
Read the quote below: Omowunmi and others.

The romance tale which has become an issue in town has started sending signals to those who are said to have once romanced the musically talented dude, Naeto C e.g. Omowunmi Akinnifesi and others, to desist from him or face the wrath of the highflying and fun-seeker actress, Tonto.
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by AloyEmeka5: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
Dolemite:

So if she's denying the relationship why does the title say she's threatening someone over him? *Aloy-emeka added to list of useless celeb reporters*

may be because she is a liar, duh or are you Tonto Dicc?
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by Dolemite(f): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

may be because she is a liar, duh
You're reporting the story and become judge, jury and executioner all at once. . .
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by philip0906(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Read the quote below: Omowunmi and others.

nah. . .b4 this episode,he was bleeping sasha
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by AloyEmeka5: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2010
philip0906:

nah. . .b4 this episode,he was bleeping sasha

I don't know about that but he is a playa anyway so there is no telling how many women he fucced.
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by puskin: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2010
. . . .another fucc-ing story. . . . . .mMm??
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by mamagee3(f): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2010
puskin:

. . . .another fucc-ing story. . . . . .mMm??
What else do you expect from the Nigerian actresses?
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by Nellyon(f): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
maybe she should channel some of that energy into improving her 'acting career' or quiting althogether or better still to loosing weight.
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by sjeezy8: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2010
Ive met Naeto C a couple times in DC/Gidi, I dont even think they are in the same "crowd".

Like thats sooo randome- Naeto c has access to betta looking babes- rich babes who are FINE and daddys are politicians/Business in Abuja/Lagos. I dont even think dude will waste his time with Tonto or Wumni- like for what?
I could be wrong but im prolly not.

id fukd Tonto tho- she aint shiot but I'd fuk her, if i was in naija and bored.
Re: Tonto Threatens Omowunmi To Stay Away From Naeto C. by Anabel(f): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
naeto c is far too beta dan tonto, he deserves more than that, he deserves a girl with courtsey and not this nollywood nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Katrina Kaif Used Salman Khan To Become Famouse And To Get Fame / Grab A Copy Of Net Newspaper Today! / Annual Ovation Red Carol Holds In Lagos December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.