Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures (2083 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Land Welcome Tinubu, Oyetola & Others For Next Level Campaign (Pics / Buhari’s Corruption Line-up For Next Level Campaign / Why Service Chiefs Were At Buhari’s 2019 Next Level Campaign Launch – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by Adagworo: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2019
See what i always tell Buhari's supporters, if you're sure that Buhari is d best that ever happened to Nigeria, go to nearest newspaper stand and shout "Sai Baba Till 2049" This guy don collect his own share.

1ST VICTIM OF APC DOOR TO DOOR CAMPAIGN

Mr Dapo, one of the APC door to door campaign leader and a next level preacher was badly brutalized yesterday when he mistakenly visited the house of 3 hungry Nigerian graduates who lost their Jobs immedietly president Buhari took over in 2015.

The 3 friends Imoh, Ikenna and Steven started panel beating the face of Mr Dapo with lots of anger until neighbors came to his rescue. When asked why they had to beat Dapo that way, one of the unemployed graduate Mr Imoh said " a hungry Man is an angry Man".

The injury on Mr Dapo's face has disorganized his face totally and it's even hard for his wife and family to recognize him.

#Triscy Nicolas

Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by Rajman45(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2019
Just for u

Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by Eledan: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2019
PDP supporters are mostly useless illiterates and thugs, you can’t see them engaged in meaning debate but quick to resort to violence and insults

1 Like

Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by Ziggylady(f): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2019
I dont believe this shocked
Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by OBoy50: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2019
cheesy ahaaaaaa SAI BABA cheesy Na the mouth una for concentrate on and equally remove his front row teeths Una fall my hand big time cheesy
Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by RichboyfrmDelta(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Just wonder when Africa as a whole will get it right in the way we conduct elections. Must we always spill blood during election. God forbid
Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by helinues: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Liars

It was debunked yesterday

Why do you guys like to spread a propaganda that could lead to violence? Are you advising people to follow suit?

Stop spreading a fire that could consumed you.

2 Likes

Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by KVN1(m): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2019
I've always been looking forward to this... I won't fail to contribute my own punch....

yes..call me Ipob tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by orion7: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by BuhariAdvocate: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin 3 friends lost their job after buhari won election why PDP .
Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by meritadavize1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
lies
Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eledan:
PDP supporters are mostly useless illiterates and thugs, you can’t see them engaged in meaning debate but quick to resort to violence and insults
Tell Buhari to show up for meaningful debate grin
Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by Eledan: 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
Tell Buhari to show up for meaningful debate grin

Yeah, he will and you will get your greatest disappointment and surprise in atiku
Re: First Victim Of APC Next Level Campaign- Graphic Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eledan:

Yeah, he will and you will get your greatest disappointment and surprise in atiku
Fvck Buhari and Atiku guy.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! INEC Postpones House Of Assembly Election (see Why) / Patience Jonathan Visit Aso Rock To Shares Experience With Aisha Buhari (photos) / PDP Member Gbadamose SLAMS Fulanis On LASU Attack. Advocates for Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.