Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nigerians React Over Simi, Adekunle Gold Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React Over Simi, Adekunle Gold Wedding (666 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over Simi, Adekunle Gold Wedding by splendid22(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Earlier today, January 9th 2019 news broke that the duo of Simi and Adekunle Gold will be tying the knots.

The lovebirds who had their introduction in December 2018 are set to tie the nuptial knot later today and only 300 people will be privileged to witness the epoch making event.

The duo will also have a private white wedding ceremony at Ilashe beach tomorrow, Thursday 10th of January, 2019.

As expected Nigerians on social media have reacted to the news with mixed feelings.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/nigerians-react-over-simi-adekunle-gold-wedding/

Re: Nigerians React Over Simi, Adekunle Gold Wedding by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Falz

Re: Nigerians React Over Simi, Adekunle Gold Wedding by Robnectar(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Falz

So Adekunle Gold and Simi are getting married today codedly. Stingy people that don’t want us to come and eat rice .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Beautiful Photos Of Mercy Johnson / Paddy Adenuga Showers Praises On His Dad, Mike Adenuga / Mercy Johnson Was All I Wanted To Be Until I Realize Say To Be A Better Me Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.