Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigcomsat Test Format: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigcomsat Test Format: (915 Views)

MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Nigcomsat Is Recruiting / Nigcomsat Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigcomsat Test Format: by informat(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
If you have written the test can you please hint me on the format and on things to read up. I applied for information management.
Re: Nigcomsat Test Format: by igbins23(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
I am really stunned at the level of silence trailing this particular test.Though i applied i cant tell if i was invited or not since i rarely read my bulk mails and usually just delete them.Anyway  a friend of mine just returned from the exams in uniport in rivers state.He wrote the test scheduled for engineers so if you are not an engineer disregard this info. The test contains about 103 questions.you are expected to do them in roughly 20minutes.you have questions in telecommunications(you will be asked some history like when the first long distnace telephony was introduced in d us,international regulatory bodies),wireless network and WAN.So please update yourself very well.And goodnews no calculations for engineers,just be familiar with those frequencies ranges. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Written Test Interviu / Earn that Extra Income here In Port Harcourt by Initiating only Purchase order / Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.