Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power (47407 Views)

Electricity Crisis: 3 Reasons Nigeria Is In Darkness — Barth Nnaji / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Onyekachi419(f): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
We that hav been levin in horrific conditions nko r we dead this man o jigi okwu

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by chendstone01(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
They are mad shey I get light for my house ni they never even see anything just one weak Una dey complain thunder kill una their in fact make Nepa remove their poll too Mumu children

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by instaforexngr(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
must the kids be in darkness
they can get candle or lantern from the shop nearby

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by LordCenturion(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
This people and lies, when did police becomes power holding?.... Lol, Dino is a rich man, didn't he have standby generator? With all the fleets of latest machines(cars) he has in his garage..

Remember that many student never see electricity to study not to talk of using it to charge their gadgets or sleeping with electricity..

Nature will punish politicians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Lanretoye(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Are they more nigerian than you and i

4 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by dominique(f): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
They'll be fine, millions of Nigerian children sleep in the dark daily and they've not died.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by jrusky(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ben pls you know I respect you pls kindly tell Melaye son or any of his family to get fuel for the kids to power their generator.

And by the way didn't Melaye has friends or associate or good family? They should come to the aid of the kids ASAP.

AND.......

For the police it's utter nonsense and rubbish refusing his property to get supply of power that action is silly and make no sense.

Mr police you are not fighting with electricity neither came to the compound to arrest electricity so use your senses and stop disgracing yourself every time.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
okomile:
They are Nigerians, they should get used to no electricity like the rest of us.

Ben should buy them fuel/diesel to power their gen now.

Wetin make we do?
Bunch of jokers!!!

My friend stop that, that is wrong, they have Dino they can do whatever they want with him within the law, but leave his family out of it, now you guys are clapping for them, it will now become a way of life and they will not see anything wrong in that, if this news is true the Police should be called to order.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
every senator has an allowance for gen and fuel.

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Maket: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Are his children more than the millions who have not known what is called light?
NUISANCE
NUISANCE
NUISANCE.

3 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by semyman: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please stop posting stuffs like this, how will this help our situation.
All these to run the government down posts should stop and you helping to escalate to front page, please stop it
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Born2Breed(f): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol!!!

Dino with those cars don't have a personal Power generating set

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Seetto: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
Make dem face wetin the masses they face.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by okomile(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

My friend stop that, that is wrong, they have Dino they can do whatever they want with him within the law, but leave his family out of it, now you guys are clapping for them, it will now become a way of life and they will not see anything wrong in that, if this news is true the Police should be called to order.

Do the needful, call the police to order.
grin
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ben...how many time did i called u? U de MAD. Na so we grow up, are de not nigerians?
This local albino no go respect himself....

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
they should use kerosene lamp till the lifeless is back to duara
is it not the same dino that help wash and package the dictator to Nigerians? true true the evil that men do live with them no longer after them.
Goodluck will be smiling now

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
Senator Ben Bruce reveals Dino Melaye's children have left to sleep in 'horrific condition and Darkness' after Police refused AEDC to reconnect power after he surrendered.

he said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/melayes-children-sleep-in-darkness.html

I see a lot of you taking sides with the Police, the Police are not the ones stopping millions of Nigerians to sleep in darkness, but the Government that you are taking sides with, this monster you guys are clapping for will come back to hunt everyone of you, you guys should go and mark it
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Isoduwa(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
From Burger � children to Agege children
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Baawaa(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dino himself is a son of darkness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
okomile:

Do the needful, call the police to order.
grin

Na me go call them to order, no be una send them go cut the light,
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by BuhariAdvocate: 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ben Bruce most useless politician of all time.
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mr. Bruce Lee, take them to your house. What are friends for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
stubbornman:
angry angry angry dem dey mad... shey dem no get gen or money to buy fuel angry angry .... Perhaps when we start slaughtering the kids of these politicians they will sit up..

TIME DEY COME
TIME GO SOON REACH
InshaAllahu, T= Time will surely come
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
So Dino malaye's children have not seen darkness in this epileptic power supply amalgamation?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by okomile(f): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

Na me go call them to order, no be una send them go cut the light,

No worry, I go piss for pangolo. Pour am to the gen, make mosquito no bite them grin
I go then go report for police station.

Yeeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by gare(f): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
okomile:

No worry, I go piss for pangolo. Pour am to the gen, make mosquito no bite them grin
I go then go report for police station.

Yeeye dey smell

If NEPA take light that is a different thing, but Police should not stop them from reconnecting the light, that is totally wrong
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
You call yourself his friend and you are here ranting instead of taking care of the children by moving them to your place. You are playing on people"s emotions. Do you know the last time we had light in our areas?

2 Likes

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
coming from ths cynical guy, i bet its all lies
Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by billtommy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
HOW IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE A NEWS? families spend eternity in darkness in this same country

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by sauceEEP(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
So with all the exotic cars in his garage he couldn't afford a mikano soundproof generator?

1 Like

Re: Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power by frankmoney(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
gare:

called to what order ? So you want to say a senator that receives up to 25 million a month in allowance does not have a generator ? Even tho sef how does the kids being without light affect us ? So many children in nigeroa never see light . Abeg sometimes no be everything be politics call spade a spade

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.