Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list (17531 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Blackfire(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Covering up lies.... Upon lies, with lies.

1 Like

Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Evercurious(f): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
allthingsgood:
That was unnecessary. His death should not stop the FG from recovering stolen wealth and assets

Which recovery? My dear does this not tell you that they were after the infomatiom(evidences) he had and not the so called 'stolen' monies they ve been nagging about?
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Mysselff2: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:

Hard evidence of ?
Chai ! Many People are dumb o

To be ignorant of your dense dumbness is the worst calamity to have befallen your tragically pathetic life
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Mysselff2: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Na real life be this bro. No be nollywood be this ooooooo. This evil government will make the person and the evidence disappear!

For them to remove Badeh from the picture just like that shows the kind of animals we are dealing with!

Alex should have gone on self exile and work against him from there. Staying here was not wise! It cost him his life!!!

Yea you're right, I agree with your point

1 Like

Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Mysselff2: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

You are a criminal

Sorry, you're mistaking me for your father,,,who happens to be the closest criminal to you
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Evercurious(f): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
winj3:
good, just add them back when they land

Are you joking? Chaiii! You cant even read in between the lines
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by allthingsgood: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Evercurious:

Which recovery? My dear does this not tell you that[s] they were after the infomatiom(evidences)[/s] he had and not the so called 'stolen' monies they ve been nagging about?

information on what
i dont just understand some people sha
Una don start with your ridiculous silly stories
So if they are after any phantom "information", why kill him smh
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Thank God o

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by shumax: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
cucumbae:
So he was using soldiers welfare to send his children abroad to live an ostentatious lifestyles.
Don't forget he is a pilot and has headed the presidential air fleet stop saying rubbish
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Evercurious(f): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
allthingsgood:

information on what
i dont just understand some people sha
Una don start with your ridiculous silly stories
So if they are after any phantom "information", why kill him smh

I think you shld ask yourself same question..Good day
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by JasonScoolari: 1:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mysselff2:

Baden should have left copies of the hard evidence with trusted people with instruction to release them if anything happened to him
My brother, like I said, the truth will surely come out. God will surely punish them.

1 Like

Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by Kingspin(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
After all na people in government killed dem papa.
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
So meaning that they won't arrest them when they come around abi, am not sure o.
Re: Badeh’s Wife, Children Removed From Watch-list by winj3: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2019
Evercurious:

Are you joking? Chaiii! You cant even read in between the lines

I don't give a fc.uk what it says, no criminal should be let free just because of one of the criminals died. That family holds billions of dollars of stolen wealth which denied the military from buying weapons and caring for soldiers - Badeh's theft led to the death of many soldiers who did not have the right equipment to defend themselves against the enemy.

Assh0les like you prefer to trivialize the issue with technicalities and infantile rubbish - piss off please!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Civil Servants, Ex-banker Arraigned For IPPIS, ‘ghost’ Workers Fraud / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election / Casual Workers Ground Activities At Warri Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.