Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,375 members, 7,868,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Every Religion Has Religious Extremists, Including Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Religion Has Religious Extremists, Including Atheists (176 Views)

Pakistan Christians Worshipping God In Churches Destroyed By Extremists(Videos) / Religion Has Finished My Mother.. / Daddy Freeze: Religion Has Killed More People In The Last 500 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Religion Has Religious Extremists, Including Atheists by Mikel4xrist(m): 11:32am On Jan 09, 2019
In today's devotional "The Black Redemption" by Black Star ( I think you guys should follow up the devotional), The african activist said proved that every religion has some extremists in it. Ranging from Buddhism, to Christianity, to African Traditional Religion, to Judaisim and even Atheism(atheism is a religion that worships no God.)
There are contemporary 21st century Examples of people who killed thousands of others in the name of their religion. An atheist shot people read in U.S because they went to church and so did Captain John of the Lord's Army slaughter thousands because he believed in bringing back the old testament in Africa. Even some Buddhist monk recently urged faithful to slaughter every Muslim because he believed they were evil.
How can we did this world of evil

Read the article here
https://721248.site123.me/editorials/purging-africa-of-religious-bigotry?c=the-black-redemption

(1) (Reply)

800values For New Era Human Being (550-575) / Register For Free And Receive Messages Titled, "Household Enemies" / Watch This Exclusive Clip Of History Channel’s 'jesus: His Life'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.