Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts (5297 Views)

Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt / Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Atiku Confirms Donations To Obasanjo Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Ziggylady(f): 8:10am On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Ranting of a zombified wailer

Your brains are all in Tinubu's jazzed up freezer we know..While you lots are sissying around here,do well to attend to your god and idol MC Oluomo and all the ridiculous stories of charms and amulets surrounding him

Opening ridiculous threads like tnis is the readon you were given APC branded T'shirts,face-caps, computers and paid 30k salary a month at the just opened BMC(Buhari Media Cows) center.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Officialpdpnig: 8:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

Your brains are all in Tinubu's jazzed up freezer we know..While you lots are sissying around here,do well to attend to your god and idol MC Oluomo and all the ridiculous stories of charms and amulets surrounding him

Opening ridiculous threads like tnis is the readon you were given APC branded T'shirts,face-caps,a computers and paid 30k salary a month at the just opened BMC(Buhari Media Cows) center.

Ewu dika gi. Iche na mbu onye ofe mmanu? Efulefu no nakogheri. Iche na mbu onye Lagos?

You be confirmed iti

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

Opening ridiculous threads like tnis is the readon you were given APC branded T'shirts,face-caps,a computers and paid 30k salary a month at the just opened BMC(Buhari Media Cows) center.
grin
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Ziggylady(f): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Ewu dika gi. Iche na mbu onye ofe mmanu? Efulefu no nakogheri. Iche na mbu onye Lagos?

You be confirmed iti

Tipper bu aja dagbuogi ebafu!....If you like speak in my native dialect,your brain is still trapped in Tinubu's diabolical freezer in Bourdillon..Typical Yoruba na ose nwere isi opioro mango is what you are

Nkita Congo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Officialpdpnig: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

Tipper bu aja dagbuogi ebafu!....If you like speak in my native dialect,your brain is still trapped in Tinubu's diabolical freezer in Bourdillon..Typical Yoruba na ose nwere isi opioro mango is what you are

Nkita Congo.

Ewu Atiku. Ndi na lacha ya ikè onato ha. Ndi isi mmebi. You accuse me of being on the side of tinubu while you have your piggy head stuck far up Atikus stinking butt as you lick his nutsacks with such relish.

Ibu ndi ekwesiri ima confirmed akanti in complete rotations.

Tipper bu concrete dagbuo gi na ezinulo gi dia. Otondo.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Ziggylady(f): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Ewu Atiku. Ndi na lacha ya ikè onato ha. Ndi isi mmebi. You accuse me of being on the side of tinubu while you have your piggy head stuck far up Atikus stinking butt as you lick his nutsacks with such relish.

Ibu ndi ekwesiri ima confirmed akanti in complete rotations.

Tipper bu concrete dagbuo gi na ezinulo gi dia. Otondo.

Afonja na esi is..You are a fraud with your headquarters in Bourdillon..It is a only a pure onye efulefu and a skull-minner like you who does not know his identity will prance around this forum polluting everywhere with your chronic stuppiddity in your desperate bid to lose your 30k salary as a BMC agent.

Afonja clown,your meagre payment is why the only way to shameless earn your pay is to open threads as stuppid and as this about some marabout bull-crap,yet you,your region,politicians are all neck-deep in sadistic diabolism as well as human ritual killings.unknown else-where...

Your type deserves hail-stones of punches and jungle justice. in 3D...Once more Tipper bu aja dagbuo gi there.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Officialpdpnig: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

Afonja na esi is..You are a fraud with your headquarters in Bourdillon..It is a only a pure onye efulefu and a skull-minner like you who does not know his identity will prance around this forum polluting everywhere with your chronic stuppiddity in your desperate bid to lose your 30k salary as a BMC agent.

Afonja clown,your meagre payment is why the only way to shameless earn your pay is to open threads as stuppid and as this about some marabout bull-crap,yet you,your region,politicians are all neck-deep in sadistic diabolism as well as human ritual killings.unknown else-where...

Your type deserves hail-stones of punches and jungle justice. in 3D...Once more Tipper bu aja dagbuo gi there.

If you were not biologically insane you wouldn't be calling me an afonja. Its your genetically warped mentality that is making anyone you see to look like an afonja. Anu ofia ka gi nma.

Otoro gba gbue gi dia for thinking Everyone who supports who you don't support gets paid for it.
Ezi!

Ire ohu o na ako gi oko nke a inakogheri otu a?Ohu Ezi alambalagada dika gi.

Zuzuru gi buru onu rerere puo n'ihum.

Ihe ehi hụrụ gbalaba oso ka okuku huru na atụ onu.

Zombie Atiku
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Ziggylady(f): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

If you were not biologically insane you wouldn't be calling me an afonja. Its your genetically warped mentality that is making anyone you see to look like an afonja. Anu ofia ka gi nma.

Otoro gba gbue gi dia for thinking Everyone who supports who you don't support gets paid for it.
Ezi!

Ire ohu o na ako gi oko nke a inakogheri otu a. Ohu Ezi alambalagada dika gi.

Zuzuru gi buru onu rerere puo n'ihum.

Ihe ehi hụrụ gbalaba oso ka okuku huru na atụ onu.

Zombie Atiku

MC Oluomo-s twin brother....shameless 30k a month Tinubu supporter who cant process any meaningful form of campaign for buahari but cheap gossip and rumours...Open another stuppid thread of Peter Obis charms too...The replies you will get will make you cry like you have done in tnis dead thread.

As e dey pain you,e dey sweet us.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Officialpdpnig: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

MC Oluomo-s twin brother....shameless 30k a month Tinubu supporter.

Are you tired?

High ranking Alambalagada grand matron. Singing 30k a month like a broken record.

Nsogbu gi obu 30k? grin

Ina cho nnyemaka open your mouth and say so shamelessly after all you already have no shame as Ohu Ezi ibu.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Officialpdpnig: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

MC Oluomo-s twin brother....shameless 30k a month Tinubu supporter who cant process any meaningful form of campaign for buahari but cheap gossip and rumours...Open another stuppid thread of Peter Obis charms too...The replies you will get will make you cry like you have done in tnis dead thread.

I said you were shameless and you just confirmed it by stealing a popular buharist slogan as highlighted grin

Originality is something you are even struggling with cheesy

So I have been engaging a copy and paste plagiarist.

Lmao.

High matron Ohu Ezi
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Ziggylady(f): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

I said you were shameless and you just confirmed it by stealing a popular buharist slogan as highlighted grin

Originality is something you are even struggling with cheesy

So I have been engaging a copy and paste plagiarist.

Lmao.

High matron Ohu Ezi

Oh so i am copying a 'popular buharist' slogan??. because the ever demented 'buharists' coined the pidgin and the English word i guess

.No one wonder you lots are called zombies,please include the fact that i 'copied' a buharist as one of your massiive achievements of APC and open a thread on it like you stuppiddly did this one

Guyman onye ogwu-ego nternational,the zombie tag you used in the first page was coined by the 'wailers' as well so give yourself resounding slaps for that.

Oti mkpu bourdillon,i will pull the plug on tnis daft thread now..do well to call your APC boyfriends keep it alive for you cheesy
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Officialpdpnig: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

Oh so i am copying a 'popular buharist' slogan??. because the ever demented 'buharists' coined the pidgin and the English word i guess

.No one wonder you lots are called zombies,please include the fact that i 'copied' a buharist as one of your massiive achievements of APC and open a thread on it like you stuppiddly did this one

Guyman onye ogwu-ego nternational,the zombie tag you used in the first page was coined by the 'wailers' as well so give yourself resounding slaps for that.

Oti mkpu bourdillon,i will pull the plug on tnis daft thread now..do well to call your APC boyfriends keep it alive for you cheesy

Lmfao. Yes you wailers began the zombie tag without realizing that one day you all will become Atiku Zombies grin

Ohu Ezi Atiku where are you running to? Are you taking your Oko ire ohu gi to Atiku your zombie lord? ona eme gi Paulina Paulina ebe Atiku di? cheesy

Buru ya were oso ge nye Atiku. I heard he is looking for an extra wife. Perhaps you will be lucky after he is done sampling.

Ezi ohia
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tinubu is not to only one with that uses occult symbols.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ziggylady:

Opening ridiculous threads like tnis is the readon you were given APC branded T'shirts,face-caps, computers and paid 30k salary a month at the just opened BMC(Buhari Media Cows) center.
grin
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialpdpnig:
Quoting from Obasanjos book, My watch he declared that Atiku loves patronizing marabouts. A marabout is more or less an Islamic Jazz man.

He always has a certain amulet on his right wrist known as the NAZAR EVIL EYE AMULET.

Its a charm originated from Turkey.

A confirmed and open lover of Jazz wants to be President?

Mynd44 let's discuss
Tinubu's Infinity symbol VS Atiku NAZAR EVIL EYE AMULET.

Which one is more powerful?
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialpdpnig:

This is not funny o my bro.

cry
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Akiara:
The stupidity of this topic shows how petty and how useless you BMC goons are. The amulet is disturbing you..but tinubu is a confirmed 'Jazz' lover as all your SW Governors are confirmed ritualist.

What about the disgraceful APC rally in Lagos where your brothers that are urchins where waving amulets up and down.??

This thread is totally pathetic. ...spits!!

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by thatsleepboy1: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
thank God and goodness he wasn't made our president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
thank God and goodness he wasn't made our president.
100...witchdoctors will have been running the country. His occultism is in open, how are you sure the current occupant is any different from Atiku grin.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin

Jazzman Atiku can never be our president
Not according to his marabout(witchdoctor) you can already see some youths campaigning for him in 2023 and "pastor Reno Omokri".
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by thatsleepboy1: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
We all know that they're birds of the same feathers flocking together.

RuudVanNisteroy:

100...witchdoctors will have been running the country. His occultism is in open, how are you sure the current occupant is any different from Atiku grin.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
We all know that they're birds of the same feathers flocking together.

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialpdpnig:

If it was personal or private then he shouldn't have it on so boldly for all to see. Also my topic says he has (via his action) confirmed Obasanjos word about him and his love for marabouts.

This is no longer a personal or private issue because Obasanjo has long made this open and Atiku had never denied it till date.

How can he deny it, when he knows OBJ was saying facts.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Officialpdpnig:

You be confirmed iti
In english?
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Ziggylady:

LMAO
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Officialpdpnig:

You be confirmed iti
grin
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 18, 2020
He still believes what his marabout told him about being President. Nigerians around the country should protect their heads, he will do anything for power.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Officialpdpnig:
Quoting from Obasanjos book, My watch he declared that Atiku loves patronizing marabouts. A marabout is more or less an Islamic Jazz man.

He always has a certain amulet on his right wrist known as the NAZAR EVIL EYE AMULET.

Its a charm originated from Turkey.

A confirmed and open lover of Jazz wants to be President?

Mynd44 let's discuss
They all rely on jazz.
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Saao(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2020
So tell me which politician is not doing juju? Most of them are cultist

1 Like

Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Saao:
So tell me which politician is not doing juju? Most of them are cultist
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 08, 2021
grin

Jazzman Atiku can never be our president
Re: Atiku Confirms Obasanjos Comment On His Reliance On Marabouts by swaggerjack: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2022
Officialpdpnig:
See other pictures of him still with the same amulet on his right wrist
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: God'll Destroy Tinubu, He Doesn't Mean Well For Us- Aregbesola / Abia: Opposition Candidates Are Dregs Shopped From PDP's Dustbin - Ikpeazu / Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.