Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free (2324 Views)

How Do I Get A Login Page And User Profile For My HTML Website / Wp Touch PRO Free License Key / Learn HTML LIVE On Nairaland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by olubiz(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2007
This eBook guides you through the process, step-by-step, of creating your first website from beginning to end.

This eBook contains 10 chapters with helpful pictures to make learning HTML a breeze!

[center][url=http://hopenigeria.com/index.php/topic,76.0.html]Click here to receive this eBook gift FREE[/url][/center]CHAPTER ONE -- What is HTML
[list]
[li]A brief look at what HTML stands for and why it is used[/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER TWO-- Your First Code
[list]
[li]Create your very first Webpages using HTML[/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER THREE-- Adding Colour
[list]
[li]How too add colour to your website, including font and background colours[/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER FOUR -- Adding Images
[list]
[li]A step by step guide to adding images to your site[/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER FIVE -- Links
[list]
[li]Adding links is a vital part of web design, find out how in this chapter [/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER SIX -- Picture as Links
[list]
[li] Learn how to use a picture as a link, perfect if you will be using buttons on your website [/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER SEVEN -- Formatting
[list]
[li] Learn how to size your text, and perform other formatting options such as alignment [/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER EIGHT -- TABLES
[list]
[li] An insight into how to create tables using HTML[/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER NINE -- List of Tags
[list]
[li] A full list of all HTML tags and their uses [/li]
[/list]

CHAPTER TEN  -- Uploading to the Web
[list]
[li] A step-by-step guide on how to upload your new site to the WWW [/li]
[/list]

[center][url=http://hopenigeria.com/index.php/topic,76.0.html]Click here to receive this eBook gift FREE[/url][/center]
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by olubiz(m): 11:09am On May 21, 2007
To those who downloaded Learn HTML/ Website Design ebook

Another free ebook on above subject is about been released.
It builds on what you have learnt but I actually need you feedback/ comments.
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by odiaseo(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2007
Are you interested in setting up and running your own web log?

You may be interested in our weekly tutorial on : How to set up and run a blog?

The tutorials are written in simple steps so you can understand.
It in the third week now. If you have any question, leave a comment and we'll get back to you.
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by odiaseo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2007
olubiz: I've been to your website but the download link isn't function. You may want to have a look at it
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by Uzzyan: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2008
But it can't connect i mean i cant even view the page for the free e book.
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by olubiz(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2008
Uzzyan:

But it can't connect i mean i can't even view the page for the free e book.

Sorry. that site is down.

I've uploaded the ebook to freebies section on hopenigeria,  here is the link.
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by rufaai(m): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2008
Keep the Good work! - I am very happy seen this,

Another tutorial going on at aimtechng.com, its easy and one-on-one learning, All you need is your name and email address to join, Simple!
Its 100% Free to the general public,

Join now, you are missing alot more than just HTML and Webdesign, There is also search engine optimization and internet marketing guide
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by croj(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2009
Hello friends. If any of you wants to have your e-book shown on a website for free, then contact me         I want e-books on export and import, business, marketing or anything related.
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by LPF(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2009
Dude i need this e-book, send it to me via e-mail!!
Re: Learn Html/ Website Design (for Beginner & Pro) Free by Jovie: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
Just for those needing to get basic tutorials in web design, programming and networking, I've dedicated a section of my website to free ebooks.

You can download them at www.sigmatransaction.com/resources.html

i'll be updating the links and adding more ebooks as time goes on. Its just to help those who would need free tutorials cos i benefitted from them too.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Html Mailto Form / Please I Need A Template For . / Download Your Own Mass Article Creator Software Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.