Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) (31134 Views)

Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Orpe7(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
why the orange dress? reminds me of the HBO tv series ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
flejnr2:

Or on parole

Prisoners don't wear jump suits in the uk nah.......

1 Like

Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by uuzba(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
When the woman was running from Nigeria, did she tell us? Now she don lost for London why are you telling us?
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by uuzba(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
BUHARIwilDIE019:
Is London a place? I hate that place eh!
Are we in London? Is Hakney in Nigeria?
If you lost for the place wey you run go, how E take concern us back home? Na we send you go there?
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Gleefreak125(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na slowpoke? Abi why see dey look like that?
Go find am for her boyfriend place abeg. Na there she dey.

Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by uuzba(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Almunjid:

So, what do u want us to do as Nigerians? we should start searching for her in Nigeria?

NEXT NEWS PLS!
No mind these chidish set of people. Using any and every opportunity to post picture on social media for us to see so that we will all bow down and worship the one who is in London.
Idiot people. Na we send you go? When I lost last year, you find me?

1 Like

Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by uuzba(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mcowubaba:

See your head
U don cross pass Ikeja before undecided
And so what? If he has not passed Ikeja? Stop this foolish inferiority complex.
I lived and worked in Leeds, UK. I asked my 100% oyibo colleages if the had been to London in that their same UK. They said NO. That they don't know anybody in London. What's their business there?
I said, AH! Na me come travel from Africa, 8000km, dey carry London for head, and Una dey here, una no send?
Uncle, please stop the foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by IbrahimDamola: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
lilfreezy:
Skull miners must have taking their thing internationally lipsrsealed

Our yoruba Afonja skull miners have been operating in UK since 2000. Read up on the Thames ritual where they beheaded a Nigerian boy and threw his torso into river thames in London. The assailants were traces to yorubaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1578181/thames-ritual-search-adams-killers
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by majamajic(m): 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
edeboy:
how this kind big gal go loss
may be she was granted bail , the girl run. Now they are looking for her,
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by kollins3(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
thorpido:
Suspecting she could have mental challenges.Her looks though.

Down syndrom ( Trisomy 21)
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Mcowubaba: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
uuzba:

And so what? If he has not passed Ikeja? Stop this foolish inferiority complex.
I lived and worked in Leeds, UK. I asked my 100% oyibo colleages if the had been to London in that their same UK. They said NO. That they don't know anybody in London. What's their business there?
I said, AH! Na me come travel from Africa, 8000km, dey carry London for head, and Una dey here, una no send?
Uncle, please stop the foolishness.

What's with the attack, are you frustrated, sad and looking for who to pour your depression on undecided

Even the person I initially quoted got the joke and wasn't offended, here you are ranting like a menstruating she goat �.
Who ask you all this questions, trying to tell us you have been to London. Abeg comot my side jor mkpi grin
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Rashaud: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
I pray for your safety return, pretty
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Brightology2(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Isoduwa:

Then enter house �
yes oooooooo.
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by okwabayi(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
She is either in a man’s house or indisposed. With that prison jumpsuit she’s pictured in I guess the latter’s the case.
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Ayobami7(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by toprealman: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why is she wearing a prison cloth?
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Memories12411: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
She should consider herself lucky. People wey missed for naija na dem go tell her what it means to miss.
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by sapeleboi(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
I tire
Almunjid:

So, what do u want us to do as Nigerians? we should start searching for her in Nigeria?

NEXT NEWS PLS!

Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by lomprico(m): 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Those stabbers whey full london fit don locate her o! lipsrsealed
Re: Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo) by Dfameguy: 9:18am On Jan 13, 2019
May god of restoration restored her back for
her family

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Cultists Killed Eze Nwah-Onuh, 105-Year-Old Traditional Ruler In Enugu State / Woman Breaks Neighbour’s Jaw With Shovel Over Fruit (photo) / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.