Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Work From Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work From Home (520 Views)

Simple Steps To Setup A Profitable Work From Home Business / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / Work From Home And Make Between $5 To $200 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home by patsygirl: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hello
Would you love to learn how to LIVE ON YOUR OWN TERMS
To achieve financial freedom, start a business or create more free time to pursue your dream
Then join me on a whatsapp group for a training on Wednesday 9th January between 9-10pm so we can learn how to live on our .
Here's the link to join:.
https:///EB49GpnThAcAJNrkLxs83S
Or Whatsapp 07056311135.

Read next story below on "How I made my first 1 million"
It's very difficult to make money and at the same time it's also very easy to make money.
Pray to stumble on the right opportunity and be ready.
Re: Work From Home by patsygirl: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2019
I'm not a marketing person. Read my story
Business / Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by rhothymie(m): 10:05am On Jan 09
patsygirl:
Mine was unbelievable as i never imagined making so much through such a business. A friend pestered me into it and i reluctanly gave it a try.
She was into dietry supplements and was actually making so much because she had worked in the bank and had a large client base. Being an introvert. i told her i could not do it because i dont even know whom to market them to. She told me the the products were in high demand and that people are actually looking for the products to buy. I didn't believe her still untill the pestering became so much and i decided to buy a few and try.
Since i wasnt good at talking to people, i decided to go online. I tried facebook group adds but it was a futile attempt. I didnt give up because my money was at stake. I proceeded to jiji and began to post adds and behold the next day my phone started ringing like no man's business. I realized that theses products are actually high in demand and each person that calls is actually asking for at least three products at a time because they go together. The profit margin on each of these products is up to two thousand naira and so for each purchase or order you you are are making a profit of at least six thousand naira in the the comfort of your room. These calls roll in on a daily basis and and i visit the transport company i use almost every day to send to my clients. I have even upgraded to using courier service.
I owe my friend a lot for not giving up on me knowing she was only trying to help me.
I have tried a lot of business but non has paid me this much. Now i know that health products sell themselves.
I'm nice to my customers though but i discovered that even when you are not readily available to attend to them, they are very patient because they need the products like crazy.
This is my personal story.
Interested, WhatsApp 07056311135.
Re: Work From Home by obaro85: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Have you ever imagined that you could be your own boss. If you've got a talent and your dream job is not forth coming, i will show you a site where you can earn cool cash and be your own boss. I present to you Adconnekt. This website is where you you find a lot of ways to showcase your talent a get paid. Some of the featured categories are:
VIDEO & ANIMATION
DIGITAL MARKETING
TECH & PROGRAMMING
Freelancing etc.

Check it out https://www.adconneKt.com

Check it out and thank me later.

Re: Work From Home by patsygirl: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2019
patsygirl:
I'm not a marketing person. Read my story
Business / Re: How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? by rhothymie(m): 10:05am On Jan 09
patsygirl:
Mine was unbelievable as i never imagined making so much through such a business. A friend pestered me into it and i reluctanly gave it a try.
She was into dietry supplements and was actually making so much because she had worked in the bank and had a large client base. Being an introvert. i told her i could not do it because i dont even know whom to market them to. She told me the the products were in high demand and that people are actually looking for the products to buy. I didn't believe her still untill the pestering became so much and i decided to buy a few and try.
Since i wasnt good at talking to people, i decided to go online. I tried facebook group adds but it was a futile attempt. I didnt give up because my money was at stake. I proceeded to jiji and began to post adds and behold the next day my phone started ringing like no man's business. I realized that theses products are actually high in demand and each person that calls is actually asking for at least three products at a time because they go together. The profit margin on each of these products is up to two thousand naira and so for each purchase or order you you are are making a profit of at least six thousand naira in the the comfort of your room. These calls roll in on a daily basis and and i visit the transport company i use almost every day to send to my clients. I have even upgraded to using courier service.
I owe my friend a lot for not giving up on me knowing she was only trying to help me.
I have tried a lot of business but non has paid me this much. Now i know that health products sell themselves.
I'm nice to my customers though but i discovered that even when you are not readily available to attend to them, they are very patient because they need the products like crazy.
This is my personal story.
Interested, WhatsApp 07056311135.
Re: Work From Home by patsygirl: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
WORK FROM HOME
Would you love to learn how to LIVE ON YOUR OWN TERMS
To achieve financial freedom, start a business or create more free time to pursue your dream
Then join me on a whatsapp group for a training on Saturday 7pm so we can learn how to live on our terms.
Here's the link to join:.
https:///KtTdchLvdm97wciJMGFL2p.

Or Whatsapp 07056311135

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Online Bureau De Change / British Government Detains, Quiz Nigerian Pilot, Captain Adam Dilli Ibrahim / Do You Wonder Why The British Pounds Has The Highest Value In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.