Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,374 members, 7,958,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir (5264 Views)

See The Photo Anthony Joshua Shared That Is Causing A Stir Online / IK Ogbonna And His Wife, Sonia In Bedroom Loved Up Photo / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by queenblog(f): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna's wife Sonia took to Instagram to share this completely naked photo of a mystery curvy lady with massive backside to sought her followers opinion on whether she should get the waist beads.

However, many think she is the one in the photo.

VIA https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/see-hot-photo-with-massive-backside-ik.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by queenblog(f): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by chriskosherbal(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
My mind they tell me say na she be that ....

Hmm ladies
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by Rextizzle(m): 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't think she's the one
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by chris31(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
What happens to ur husband go seek advice from him coz na him go still dey UnCloth u even use hand tear am during action time
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by IjebuWarrior: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rest-In-Pieces in advance to MC Oluomo !!! angry angry angry
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
This girl is just beautiful.... She fine anyhow
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by Chubhie: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ik and 2kay wife are seriously competing followed closely by toke makinwa
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
I always wish I can get a beautiful woman too
cheesy
Maybe it's you... Please quote me
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by nedubest(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2019
whats all dz
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by Speedyconnect15: 6:37am On Jan 10, 2019
These days na to dey follow celebs dey post their pictures.

Blogging haff died. shocked

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2019
One of The GREATEST TASK in life, is training up a female child. U can imagine what a family with 6 Female kids will be passing through.
LADIES are trained for Life, irrespective of Age.
They are continuously exposed to corrections till the bell goes.
The Ones in Churches are not left out, you already know what I mean...
Re: BIG Backside Photo IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Just Shared That Is Causing A Stir by realmedia(f): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2019
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian in tears As Doctor Confirms She Suffers From Rheumatoid (photo) / Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) / Meet The Poplar Nollywood Nkem Owoh (osuofia) His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.