Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Buhari Speaks On ‘marginalising Igbo’, Getting Low Votes From Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On ‘marginalising Igbo’, Getting Low Votes From Southeast (227 Views)

MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalising Christians In Osun / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On ‘marginalising Igbo’, Getting Low Votes From Southeast by Kabeeru(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says he was fair in his appointments of ministers from the Southeast despite getting low votes from the region in 2015.
He made this remark while rubbishing insinuations of him marginalising the Southeast in his appointments.
Speaking during an interview aired on Arise Television on Monday, Buhari said he appointed four ministers from the region without knowing them from Adam, hence he was fair.
He said: “Somebody made an observation (and I made it clear for the first time) that I was not patronising the Igbo from the south-east. I took the paper from him, I told him that when I won the election, I studied the amount of votes I got from all the geopolitical zones.

Source: Daily Post

Re: Buhari Speaks On ‘marginalising Igbo’, Getting Low Votes From Southeast by DrGoodman: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out / 2019 Polls: Police Pledges Violence - Free Election / Enugu APC Chairman Attacks Presidential Council Director •accuses Him Of Not Bei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.