Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Lady Forced To Stripped Off Her Pants By Some Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Forced To Stripped Off Her Pants By Some Men (1377 Views)

Panties Theft: I No Longer Wear Pants By Sinaj / 'Vacation Marriage'; 17-Year-Old Lady Forced To Sell Her Body For Money. Photos / Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Forced To Stripped Off Her Pants By Some Men by ify2016: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
A friend of mine just told me this afternoon that I should advice my kid sisters to be extremely careful when boarding public bus early in the morning.
According to her, a lady was stripped naked and her pants taken away by suspected ritualist very early morning today. Though, she was not phyically harmed due to her compliance.This ugly incident took place close to empire after Ojuelegba bridge Lagos. We have to be security conscious and raise alarm on time.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Runs Mad After Dropping A Calabash From Native Doctor / Man Caught Stealing In Church While Other Members Were Busy Praying Photo / A Soldier Killed In Warri During Lockdown(videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.