Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

'I'm About To Shock The World' - Moesha Boduong Glows In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I'm About To Shock The World' - Moesha Boduong Glows In New Photo (673 Views)

Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I'm About To Shock The World' - Moesha Boduong Glows In New Photo by lovdoc: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
The Ghanaian curvaceous actress, Moesha Boduong shines in new photo as she claims she is anticipating for new glory.
She shares the photo on her social media space, captioning:

'I'm about to shock the world�☺��I stay winning�walking in grace and favor��This girl sitting here was born to shine��☺.'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/moesha-boduong-glows-in-new-photo.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: 'I'm About To Shock The World' - Moesha Boduong Glows In New Photo by lovdoc: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
wink
Re: 'I'm About To Shock The World' - Moesha Boduong Glows In New Photo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Which of the worlds?

Not earth I'm sure. wink

Shock absorbers is on shaprapra mode cheesy

Shine on girl. It's your right..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I'm About To Shock The World' - Moesha Boduong Glows In New Photo by itspzpics(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol...OK oo we r here

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Military Camouflage In New Photo / Shocking Bikini Photos Of She-male(naijablackbarbie) / Actress, Faithia Williams Celebrates 50th Birthday With Exquisite (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.