Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension (5948 Views)

Stock Market Jumps To 15-year High After Emefiele’s Suspension / Problems With Upwork Account Suspension / Opinion On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good afternoon my good people of Nairaland, I need your opinion on my Amazon Mturk account that was suspended and fortunately re-instated.

I signed up with vpn, and used a UK IP and address. I was asked to submit any government issued form of ID and a valid email address upon suspension, which I obliged, after three weeks my account was re-instated today.

I got a mail telling me to "edit your contact information"
My dilemma now is, should I retain the UK contact address I obtained and used during registration, or change it to my real Nigerian address?

I await your kind responses. Experienced fellows in the house.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by walexmini(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2019
you dont need to edit. cont. using the UK address
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by AmuEwu: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
luveth:
Good afternoon my good people of Nairaland, I need your opinion on my Amazon Mturk account that was suspended and fortunately re-instated.

I signed up with vpn, and used a UK IP and address. I was asked to submit any government issued form of ID and a valid email address upon suspension, which I obliged, after three weeks my account was re-instated today.

My dilemma now is, should I retain the UK contact address I obtained and used during registration, or change it to my real Nigerian address?

Please I just sent you a pm. I want to understand something about mturk. Please kindly reply me

1 Like

Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
AmuEwu:

Please I just sent you a pm. I want to understand something about mturk. Please kindly reply me

I have replied you.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
walexmini:
you dont need to edit. cont. using the UK address

Thanks bro.
I did that but they still prompt me to fill in my contacts information any time I attempt to carry out task on some HITs.
I then filled-in my original contact information, as contained my international passport I sent to them earlier.
Hope I won't be suspended again sha!
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by walexmini(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
luveth:

Thanks bro.
I did that but they still prompt me to fill in my contacts information any time I attempt to carry out task on some HITs.
I then filled-in my original contact information, as contained my international passport I sent to them earlier.
Hope I won't be suspended again sha!
any update?
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
walexmini:
any update?

Sorry for the late response bro.
My my account is perfectly verified now. I used my real contact information as contained in my international passport.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by karlswizzy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
luveth:

I have replied you.
please I just pm you I need your help please
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
karlswizzy:

please I just pm you I need your help please

I have replied you.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by micson: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hello, i signed up for this mturk account and it was approved, i used my Nigerian details, i worked and earned almost hundred dollars plus but i couldnt withdrew the funds, i couldnt even use the money to buy from amazon website itself through their giftcard. Secondly someone suggested use of paypal but i did not try it. Please if you have a way of withdrawing the money made from Mturk in Nigeria please let us Know how. By the way for those that want to know how to sign up and get approved there let me know i will show you how please it free no charges. But the problems is the withdrawal problem. Thanks
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
micson:
Hello, i signed up for this mturk account and it was approved, i used my Nigerian details, i worked and earned almost hundred dollars plus but i couldnt withdrew the funds, i couldnt even use the money to buy from amazon website itself through their giftcard. Secondly someone suggested use of paypal but i did not try it. Please if you have a way of withdrawing the money made from Mturk in Nigeria please let us Know how. By the way for those that want to know how to sign up and get approved there let me know i will show you how please it free no charges. But the problems is the withdrawal problem. Thanks
Thanks for the information. I think you need to create a topic for this, so that the experienced guys on this forum Will guide because I am still new on Mturk, and have not initiated a withdrawal.
I just sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by clems88(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
micson:
how do I sign up n get approved . pls help. My watsapp digits is 0811441.three seven 59

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by karlswizzy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
micson:

Jk
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by walexmini(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Approved Amazon Mturk account for sale. contact me on my signature if interested.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by waterfas: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
micson:

Pls kindly show me how to sign up and get approved, waterfas@yahoo. com. thanks
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by waterfas: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2019

I need to ask you a couple of question pls about mturk. waterfas@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by kevoh(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2019
micson:
If you are still battling withdrawal on mturk, just quote me. I will give the details on how I do mine right here on this thread for free and no strings attached.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by bobojoshua(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2019
kevoh:

If you are still battling withdrawal on mturk, just quote me. I will give the details on how I do mine right here on this thread for free and no strings attached.
Hi boss, please i want to discuss something with you boss. whatsapp 08182873399 or koolnownow@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Tongsman(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2019
kevoh:

Hello boss. Good morning. Pls I need your help regarding this Mturk payment
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by kevoh(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2019
Tongsman:

Hello boss. Good morning. Pls I need your help regarding this Mturk payment
No wahala. Where do I start from? OK, have you transferred your earnings yet to your Amazon shopping account?
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by kevoh(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2019
bobojoshua:
Hi boss, please i want to discuss something with you boss. whatsapp 08182873399 or koolnownow@gmail.com
Sorry for the late reply, just ask your question here and I will reply you in this thread.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Tongsman(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2019
kevoh:

No wahala. Where do I start from? OK, have you transferred your earnings yet to your Amazon shopping account?
Thanks for the swift replies, Actually, I'm yet to earned, I have an account that was approved since 3 years ago, but I'm unable to add a payment method, so I dumped the account. I 'm stuck at the page below, I don't know how to go about it. Kindly put me through

Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by kevoh(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2019
Tongsman:

Thanks for the swift replies, Actually, I'm yet to earned, I have an account that was approved since 3 years ago, but I'm unable to add a payment method, so I dumped the account. I 'm stuck at the page below, I don't know how to go about it. Kindly put me through
Can't see picture of any page below, please upload if you have one. Secondly are you based in Nigeria if yes, your only payment option is through Amazon gift card. When you click on transfer earnings it will be converted to Amazon gift card for you on your Amazon shopping account. Have you filled the tax Form?
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Tongsman(m): 10:08am On May 25, 2019
kevoh:

Can't see picture of any page below, please upload if you have one. Secondly are you based in Nigeria if yes, your only payment option is through Amazon gift card. When you click on transfer earnings it will be converted to Amazon gift card for you on your Amazon shopping account. Have you filled the tax Form?
Yes, I'm based in Naija.
I''m yet to fill any task form.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by kevoh(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2019
Tongsman:

Yes, I'm based in Naija.
I''m yet to fill any task form.
You have to fill the tax form as a Non-US resident. You can't receive any payment if don't fill the form.
Search on Google on guidelines on how to fill the form correctly. Don't mess up this chance oh...mturk is bae.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Tongsman(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2019
kevoh:

You have to fill the tax form as a Non-US resident. You can't receive any payment if don't fill the form.
Search on Google on guidelines on how to fill the form correctly. Don't mess up this chance oh...mturk is bae.
Thanks for the guide, I will check it out and get back to you.
The snapshot I talked about is now there. Pls check, I can't remove the Alabama therein
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by anihchinma(f): 10:39am On May 25, 2019
kevoh:

Good morning bro, Please I really do need your assistance. Just stumbled on this, could you please guide me on how to join the team. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by bobojoshua(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2019
kevoh:

Sorry for the late reply, just ask your question here and I will reply you in this thread.
Ok boss. I applied for mturk but the application was rejected. Please help with how to get approved on mturk. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by kevoh(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2019
bobojoshua:
Ok boss. I applied for mturk but the application was rejected. Please help with how to get approved on mturk. Thanks.
You can only wait patiently for approval, nothing else you can do.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by kevoh(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2019
anihchinma:

Good morning bro, Please I really do need your assistance. Just stumbled on this, could you please guide me on how to join the team. Thanks in anticipation of your response.
There's no team to join. Just go to the website worker .mturk.com, register and wait/hope for approval.
Re: Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension by Tongsman(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2019
kevoh:

I searched it, seems I'll need to go through Merch by Amazon right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Leadway Assurance: See How They Treated Me (pics) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! / MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.