Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Deal TODAY: Chelsea Set To Sign Record-breaking Striker For £32million - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deal TODAY: Chelsea Set To Sign Record-breaking Striker For £32million (672 Views)

Chelsea Set To Sign Kovacic Permanently For £40m Despite Transfer Ban / EPL Transfer Update: Juventus Tells Chelsea To Pay £32million For Gonzalo Higuai / Asisat Oshoala Wins Chinese Women’s Super League 'Best Striker for 2017 Season' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deal TODAY: Chelsea Set To Sign Record-breaking Striker For £32million by princeemmma(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chelsea could be set to complete the January transfer window signing of Gonzalo Higuain today, according to latest reports.

The Argentina international is expected to complete a £32million move from Juventus on an initial loan move to Stamford Bridge for the second half of this season.

Higuain looks a big upgrade on Alvaro Morata up front, with the 31-year-old showing throughout his career that he’s one of the most prolific front-men in the world.

Whilst playing under current Blues manager Maurizio Sarri at Napoli, Higuain notably broke a Serie A record when he scored 36 goals in 35 games in the 2015/16 campaign.

The former Real Madrid man has also gone on to win two Serie A titles at Juventus before falling out of favour upon this summer’s arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Submits Europa League Squad, Leaves Two Players / Why I Shaved Off My Dreadlock Which Brought Me Favours - Taribo West Reveals / The Reason Football Players Get Yellow Card For Shirtless Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.