Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? (29461 Views)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Gtbank Wins Nigeria’s Best Bank & MD Named CEO Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Pamtoye(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Power bank should do grin grin grin
On a serious note UBA
But on a more serious note... GTBank is da ansa
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by kamokaze10(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
GTBank be ruling all banks in that aspect

As a matter of fact...my uncles call it student bank...walk into any GTbank branch and you'll find out majority of the people banking are students

I think the reason is bcus of their friendliness,customer service plus they are very innovative....always the first to bring something new to the table....finally their services is kinda suitable to students

All in all...they are the student bank and will remain for the foreseeable future bcus I don't really see any bank who matches them.in that regard

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Freshman54(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bank heritage,no unnecessary dedication from you're account..... first Bank is the worst,they will take money from you're account without sending you text message
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Use a bank that has a branch in where you school and when your parents are staying. What more does a student need a bank for, if not to receive money
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by martowskin1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Someone is seeking for help, if u don't have any meaningful contribution, u keep ur finger out, everything must not be joke with,

what kind of children is taking over this forum? Seun see what u have turn NL to

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by SouthWestBlood(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
EpicMaurice:

ok smiley

He meant piggybank.ng. just in case you didn't get it.
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Goddyj(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Honestly I know only two Banks. First Bank and GTB
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Alepa(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
donbrowser:
Any bank you choose don't try first bank. They will limit your withdrawal to 20k per day and force you to pay 200 for every counter withdrawal.

GtBank is way to go depending on your location.
Haba . 20k bawo ?
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by gift01: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zenith Bank is it. They won't charge you for over the counter withdrawal unlike the hungry ones
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by koyeni(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
GtB
Check my signature!
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by kingralph(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Unity Bank
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by donbrowser(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Alepa:

Haba . 20k bawo ?
I dey tell you
Claessique1:
Its Obviously Gtbank
zero account balance, Swift Online Transaction procedures but since you said They aaint at your location.
Access bank is a next bet.
That's another stupid bank. Their network is wack. Only undertable computers for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by ezimo777(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
FCMB

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Niccoloimhotep: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
OneCorner:
Piggy bank
your head is there grin

Buy my VW jetta here in ibadan

Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Ay04z(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Open alatbywema. The best so far. D app is dope
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Bar1941(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Banky W
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by itzprezy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gtb all the way
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by aycapri(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fidelity bank is the best with great benefits.
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by wizod(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
[/color] [/b]why not try blood bank
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by OBoy50: 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Reekado-banks
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Access Bank is Bae
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by botanist123: 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
GT BANK is the best for student
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by OMOTOWO(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
All of them are thieves.... Especially that UBA, their charges and maintenance fee almost killed me. I abandoned it like a year now, every month dey still dey comot card maintenance for wetin I no use . My current account with them now is - 4000naira. Foolish people.

The day I will vex and storm their headquarter at Marina or so, dem go hear weeeeeeen that day undecided
same thing with me .Mine was reading -#25000.You better close the account before dem sey u collect loan
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Dollabiz: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
none
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by henryomez(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zenithbank is all you need uote author=EpicMaurice post=74602522]Please I need your honest opinions on which bank you believe is the best bank for a student in a Nigerian university.

I already have an account with GT Bank but they don't have a branch inside school and I really need a second bank account mainly to help me more in saving money.

So please, which bank should I go for?

[/quote]
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
fcmb is the best, try it

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Ikpongiton: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Just2endowed2:
First bank....
why now?nobody has mentioned bia bia bank .
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by jaymee0(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
If its really cause you want to save your money,

My advice na: make you find bank wet no dey give students ATM card.
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Ubdavis(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
River Bank
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by noni14(m): 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
i was mislead by diamond bank to join their promo called diamond extra, they Never Told Me My Account Will Have Minimum Of #5000 that i can no longer redraw am rely angry with them.
Re: Which Is The Best Bank For Students In Nigeria? by Jungleluv5: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
EpicMaurice:
Please I need your honest opinions on which bank you believe is the best bank for a student in a Nigerian university.

I already have an account with GT Bank but they don't have a branch inside school and I really need a second bank account mainly to help me more in saving money.

So please, which bank should I go for?

zenith bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City! / He Kept So Many Secrets And Lies, Marriage Is Crazy. / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.