Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears (28047 Views)

Bukola Saraki Pays Courtesy Visit To The Palace Of The Oba Of Benin Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by millionboi2: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Philistine:
Too late, we cannot be deceived in Kwara. O TO Ge! Kwara must be free!
he has bought his ticket
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Maket: 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Akume, it's your turn to do it in Benue state.

Why owing them in the first place?

Bottom line: this is not achievement.
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by modath(f): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Omeokachie:
He pledged, and he fulfilled his pledge.

Highly commendable, unlike the violent 'll promises cancelled' evil party.

Is he the governor? Hypocrisy has finished you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by ayomilore: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
The guy just confirm the longtime rumour that he runs the state by proxy.
Guess the governor is focused on earmassing looted fund having lost out on his senatorial ambition.
This act clearly shows the state is in serious bondage and needs to be rescued.
God help kwarans to get it right come march 2nd.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Maket: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Day11:
Good move.

I hope they vote PDP
so that once he won't be coming out for any elective position, he will go with people's money.
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by silifat11(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
The plight he put them through in the first place. Even that amount is not enough to pay a full month arrears of Workers.. Irepodun is part of Kwara South. Saraki represent Kwara Central.. This is all purely politics.. to save face from impending political defeat... all because of the colossal lost in the November last year By-election. Really, Ò tó gé

3 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by arithcom(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
They were being owed 10 months salary and a godfather paid half month salary, can he please beg the God son to pay up the remaining 9 and half months salary before he leaves office. OTo gee

2 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Walebaba23: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
CilicMarin:
Senate President Abubakar Saraki has paid N16.9 million salary arrears to workers of Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State, the chairman of the council, Muyiwa Oladipo, said yesterday.

He said this was in fulfilment of Saraki’s pledge to help settle salary arrears owed workers of some local government areas in the state .

Oladipo said the gesture would alleviate the challenges faced by workers.

He said this was another evidence of Saraki’s commitment to alleviating the plight of local government workers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/saraki-pays-kwara-lg-workers-n16-9m-salary-arrears.html

Is it not the same money he stole from kwarans is giving them back with out interest
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Omeokachie: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
modath:

[s]Is he the governor? Hypocrisy has finished you [/s]smiley

Is that your breath?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by UNUKHASO: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=peter1994 post=74602674]Like it or not this is a good gesture. At least he did something about the plight of his people. wink wink[LEAVE THEM LET THEM GO FOR JAGABAN WILL FOR EVER BE HIS SLAVES GO AND ASK WHY THE GOVERNOR MISSED SECOND TERM]
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Abeyjide: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
desperation mode activated. i saw them today taring The roads they 've neglected for over 16 years in omu aran all these because he lost the last bye election in that area. I was laughing and happy because I collected my pvc today to say O TO Ge.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by michoim(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nonsense. Because of elections
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by akinszz: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
The best mantra so far

Ó Tó Gé grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
CilicMarin:
Senate President Abubakar Saraki has paid N16.9 million salary arrears to workers of Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State, the chairman of the council, Muyiwa Oladipo, said yesterday.

He said this was in fulfilment of Saraki’s pledge to help settle salary arrears owed workers of some local government areas in the state .

He said this was another evidence of Saraki’s commitment to alleviating the plight of local government workers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/saraki-pays-kwara-lg-workers-n16-9m-salary-arrears.html

Abeg, what's the latest about Offa robbery.

All the beneficiaries of the robbery should brought to book ooo.
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Abeyjide: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
silifat11:
The plight he put them through in the first place. Even that amount is not enough to pay a full month arrears of Workers.. Irepodun is part of Kwara South. Saraki represent Kwara Central.. This is all purely politics.. to save face from impending political defeat... all because of the colossal lost in the November last year By-election. Really, Ò tó gé

I just left Omu aran few hrs back. panic mode activated. i saw them today taring The roads they 've neglected for over 16 years in omu aran all these because he lost the last bye election in that area. I was laughing and happy because I collected my pvc today to say O TO Ge.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by saiji: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
If he like , let him pay 13th month .

Enough is enough

O TO GE.....

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Abeyjide: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
silifat11:

I just left Omu aran few hrs back. desperation mode activated. i saw them today taring The roads they 've neglected for over 16 years in omu aran all these because he lost the last bye election in that area. I was laughing and happy because I collected my pvc today to say O TO Ge.

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by aliyuthayo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
SARAKI isn't the governor of Kwara State, how come he's the one paying Salaries?

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Sholaco: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
CilicMarin:
Ipob pigs have destroyed Saraki like they did to Jonathan..

Too Late.....O To Ge!!!
make them collect am oooo
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by erimmy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good gesture I think. Don't ask me why.

Any see my signature and financially free.
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Jabioro: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
I can't understood him..a whole local govt owe her worker salary,and Sarathief paid..who dem beat who dey cry.Egbami !

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Ajibholaa: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
O to ge ....Kwarans be wise...

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by ofiko123(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one bukola saraki... Keep it up..
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Atilah: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sorry oo Did he pay the money from his personal pocket?
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
peter1994:
Like it or not this is a good gesture. At least he did something about the plight of his people. wink wink

A good gesture that you are finally paid money you are owed for work you did? Please let's stop excusing this sort of rubbish in 2019.
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by tolani4real: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
CilicMarin:

When the resources of the whole state is in one man's pocket. Nothing good will come from Nigeria until we free ourselves from these criminals called Nigerian leaders
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by DEmejioba1: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Is it thru that Saraki is still the governor of Kwara?

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Epiczi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Day11:

He is a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and I see nothing wrong in what he did. Politics aside. He has done well... Let's commend him for dis one.
u mumu no b small
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by dannybrasky(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Saraki is coughing out part of the cash he stole form kwara treasury back then! grin grin

My people make nna collect nna share abeg,it's long overdue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by kareemkamil(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oloriburuku, oni ku re
Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by kmaster007: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
how com saraki his d one paying salaries... way dat governor

1 Like

Re: Senator Saraki Pays Kwara LG Workers N16.9m Salary Arrears by Abeyjide: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
yns4real:

Really? Is Saraki the Governor of Kwara State? Where did he get d money to offset d salary backlogs he didn't owe? Is it only Irepodun LGA that d government is owing? These are the salient questions begging for sincere answers.

#ÓTóGé!

God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen / Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east / 2023: It’s Impossible – Dele Momodu Says Peter Obi Will Never Win The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.