Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

All You Need To Know About Simi, Adekunle Gold’s Love Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All You Need To Know About Simi, Adekunle Gold’s Love Story (813 Views)

See SIMI (adekunle Gold Wife) Gown, Hit Or Miss ??. PHOTOS / The Simi & Adekunle Gold Love Story / Simi, Adekunle Gold & Reekado Banks Join #EndSARS Campaign, Share Bitter Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Simi, Adekunle Gold’s Love Story by splendid22(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Whenever urban highlife singer, Adekunle Gold is being interviewed, one question that he always get asked is his relationship with Simi. For years , there have been speculations that the singer is dating Simi, a claim he has debunked on several occasions.
Earlier today, it was widely reported that the duo are getting married today in an intimate wedding ceremony. Recall that the pair had their wedding introduction in December 2018.

TheNewsGuru gathered that 300 guests have been invited for the wedding ceremony.The traditional wedding will hold today in Victoria Island, while their white wedding is slated for Thursday at Ilashe beach.

The Genesis
Their love story reportedly started years when both of them were still struggling to succeed in the music industry. For a long time, it was all love and a blissful life for the young, hardworking couple who were determined to make a name for themselves, as they both held on to their long dream, their exceptional individual talents being a major driving force.

Today, the two singers are amongst the country’s favourites. Simi’s voice makes grown men cry while Adekunle’s beautiful Yoruba melodies appeal to females of all tribes and ages.

On how she met Adekunle Gold, Simi said:” I met Adekunle Gold while I was performing at an event centre in Lagos. Unknown to me, he had been listening to me since I was a gospel artiste and he said he was a fan of my music. At that time, I just knew him as a graphic artist, popularly referred to as the ‘King of Photoshop;’ I didn’t even know he was a singer, but we just became close from there.”

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/need-know-simi-adekunle-golds-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Beat FM Lagos Presenters Ban R. Kelly's Songs From Their Shows / Nancy Isime Stuns In Elegant Thigh-revealing Gown / Tiwa Savage Signs New Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.