Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Enugu! Hire Experienced Website Designer And Development Instructor 07088373560 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Enugu! Hire Experienced Website Designer And Development Instructor 07088373560 (659 Views)

Full Stack Web Development Instructor (on-site) / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor / Enugu Computer Training Center Enugu State, Nigeria Foxxymobile 07088373560 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu! Hire Experienced Website Designer And Development Instructor 07088373560 by foxxymobile(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Enugu! Hire! Experienced Website Designer and development instructor with a personalized teaching approach

- I love teaching :- Website Design and development.

Broadly, almost all teaching-learning interactions/modes can be classified as one of the following:

Interactions , where the teacher or eternal resource creates the learning experience

Interactions, where the teacher or eternal resource creates or constructs the learning, in collaboration with the learners.

Interactions, where the learner create their own learning experiences.

Any learning architecture, which can suitably integrate all of the above modes, would be ideal.

Methodologies, in the past, have mainly focused on the first mode of interaction. The last two of these possible modes, which encompass the theory of situated cognition and collaborative constructivism, provide the most challenging task for the design of a new methodology.

Foxxymobile Private Tutor’s breakthrough LACC methodology builds in learning components that enable all of the above interactions, to address the various stages of experiential learning and catering to multiple learner types.

Stages in Experiential Learning

According to David A Kolb, experiential learning involves four principal stages:

Concrete experiences - (CE)- Learner’s personal involvement through concrete experiences
Reflective Observation - (RO)- Learner reflects on experience and looks for meaning

Active experimentation-(AE) - Learner applies this meaning to form a logical conclusion; experiments with similar problems, which leads to new concrete experience.

Abstract conceptualization - (AC) – Learner experiments with similar problems, which leads to new concrete experience.

Learner Types

Divergers or the imaginative learners,

Assimilators or the analytic learners,

Convergers or the precision learners and

Accommodators or the dynamic learners.

Learning Components

Foxxymobile Private Tutor’s methodology has the following learning components:

CONSTRUCT: The learning begins with this component. An instructor who is a subject matter expert is required to lead the students here.

This component

Introduces the learner to new concepts and thereby constructing his/her knowledge base. The instructor brings in concrete experiences for he learner through explanations and demonstrations. These two sessions are meant to provide the required foundation for the student to be able to move to the subsequent stages of learning.

COLLABORATE: The next learning component makes it possible for the learner to have contextual familiarity on the subject through collaborative learning. Here the learner is provided with a mentor/direction/ and stimulus for reflective observation.

The learner is provided with a rich choice of tools like case studies, scenario/problem statements and best practices to reflect on the concepts learnt in the previous sessions and apply his/her understanding in the larger context.

EXPERIMENT: Here, the learner is exposed to active experimentation. The learner experiments his/her understanding of the concepts and observations to form a logical conclusion leading to better learning effectiveness and experience.

APPLY: This learning component provides the environment for learners to develop conceptual clarity. Here the learns, refers, compares, thinks and applies their entire knowledge spectrum and create solutions for a real life case study. The tools used to provide such learning are project, information search and analysis skills (ISAS) and reference reading (RR).

Required Resources.
This methodology requires the following resources for delivery:

Online Classroom: Room having networked computer nodes for all students: Learning Components like CONSTRUCTS, EXPERIMENT and APPLY (projects ) are executed in such a resource.

Adequate Environment: To execute components like COLLABORATE and APPLY (reference reading and ISAS).

Conventions: Construct , Demonstration—Beginning of new concept—Additional information—Tips and Tricks – Programming code and syntax.

Introduction of new term—Collaborate—From the Expert’s Desk and Home Assignment.

About Me!!

I have Higher Diploma DNIIT in Software Engineering (Java Technologies) at NIIT and both did BSc Business Information Technology and MA International Business Management at Middlesex University London. I had complete my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) on 11th Feb 2015.

This opportunity is very appealing to me. I believe that my strong communication, interpersonal, Organizational, Planning, Presentation skills with solid Educational background will make me a very competitive candidate to hire.

I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications at www.foxxymobile.com.ng and when running a Higher Diploma Course at National Institute of Information Technology (DNIIT). I’m currently work as the IT Brand Marketing Manager at Foxxymobile Investment Services Limited.

My Industrial work experience at Sims Nigeria ltd in 2007 –2011 Nigeria, Victoria Island, Lagos has exposed me to adaptably gained valuable insight into the working of the company’s ICT computer system network and maintenance, hardware installation and backup services and how distribution and sales of electronic products operate through web services portal.

I also actively participated as an apprentice worker and networked with the firm’s staff in the ICT, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources Management, Executive Director, Managing Director, Regional Manager and Customer services departments on systems networking and maintenance, backup service, hardware and server installation services in a friendly and well-presented manner.

SIMS Nigeria Limited, they specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as Samsung, Royal fridge etc.

(1) (Reply)

Beraty / Facebook Chat Bot Wit Page Fr Sell / How To Parse Json Data In Golang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.