Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

SE & SW Get In Here!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE & SW Get In Here!! (393 Views)

It's Time For SE/SW Alignment / The SE & SW Are Fighting The Fulani Scourge / In Case Of Possible Breakup,north Will Be Volatile, SE, SW Will Be Stable- Sheik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE & SW Get In Here!! by fhranchez(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good day nairalanders, it has come to my attention that BMC (buhari media cows) have started using the "divide and conquer" strategy here in nairaland.

In a thread one presumed moniker(not igbo) made a comment about "brown roofs" in ibadan got a reply abusing Igbo's about the biafran war.

my point is these people(monikers) mostly not igbos(igbos are too busy for that kind of crap) they use this bait system to cause rift btw igbos & yoruba for reasons best known to them.

my SE & SW brother's pls unite for enemies are looking to divide the south.

watch as the enemies of the Southern Unity will try to derail this thread. pls southerners WISE UP
Re: SE & SW Get In Here!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Op if u don't. Have any reasonable thing to do this night, just go and sleep

Coz u ain't making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: SE & SW Get In Here!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
fhranchez:
[s]Good day nairalanders, it has come to my attention that BMC (buhari media cows) have started using the "divide and conquer" strategy here in nairaland.

In a thread one presumed moniker(not igbo) made a comment about "brown roofs" in ibadan got a reply abusing Igbo's about the biafran war.

my point is these people(monikers) mostly not igbos(igbos are too busy for that kind of crap) they use this bait system to cause rift btw igbos & yoruba for reasons best known to them.

my SE & SW brother's pls unite for enemies are looking to divide the south.

watch as the enemies of the Southern Unity will try to derail this thread. pls southerners WISE UP[/s]

Straight to dust bin.
Re: SE & SW Get In Here!! by GuyWise101(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Op this type of thread have been written here countless times and the truth is that it hadn't yielded any fruit and will never yield...

Yorubas are the reason Nigeria is backward.
Re: SE & SW Get In Here!! by fhranchez(m): 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Straight to dust bin.
see them!!
Re: SE & SW Get In Here!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
fhranchez:
see them!!

Nxt
Straight to dustbin.
Re: SE & SW Get In Here!! by fhranchez(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
GuyWise101:
Op this type of thread have been written here countless times and the truth is that it hadn't yielded any fruit and will never yield...

Yorubas are the reason Nigeria is backward.
it has gotten so bad that any tribe that defames the SW is igbo

(1) (Reply)

Salaries Of Workers Above New Minimum Wage’ll Be Renegotiated —buhari / Rivers State: APC Woman Leader, Son Kill Man Over Campaign Poster / Akpabio And Ekere: Unrepentant Combatant At War With Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.