₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,160,861 members, 4,707,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 January 2019 at 02:03 PM

Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (6006 Views)

Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Massive Recruitment At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited, January 2018 / Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by latestupdate: 9:17pm On Jan 09
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Head, Compliance & Investigation

Deadline: 15th January, 2019.

Click Here To View Details

2.) Transaction Officer

Deadline: 16th January, 2019.

3.) Account Officer

4.) Regional Audit, North

5.) Audit Inspector

Locations: South South and South East

Source- http://www.accionmfb.com/career/featured-positions
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by CodeTemplar: 4:09pm On Jan 10
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by krownjoy97: 4:11pm On Jan 10
SALARY SCALE PLS
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by aking123(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10
Salary is good, i affirm that because i know someone there.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by bamirotola: 7:38pm On Jan 10
aking123:

Well the new director there is nice somewhat so I heard..

But if d new director is a rumour I won't advise my enemy to work there!

I experienced hell with them and till now they refused to pay my last salary with them after due handing over procedures.

We Nigerians are each others problem

Prospective candidate please be sure of the new director...if you ain't plz flee or get something else doing with your time, you will be used and dumbed...no welfare , every operation is done from your salary especially if you are an account officer... I am writing D's with regret I ever worked for them
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by smartleo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10
aking123:
For account officer salary is 50k
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by chigoizie7(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10
as an account officer , let me spell out ur role.

u are to meet target on credits and savings and must maintain ur PAR which u they dont expect any bad loans from u.

normally, ur monthly target for loans in terms of number on the average is 20 , value might differ.but above 2.5m. they give loans without collateral which makea it riskier for u as an account officer. their loans are mostly for business people. working capital loans.

and then u mobilise savings too.

to be sincere I regretted ever worked for them.

that place is hell. because they wont provide all u need to do the job but will be on ur neck to deliver.

see , if u know u are not desperate for those kinda jobs, dont apply.

if u still get one or two changes from normal hustle dont ever apply or work for them. They will drain u.

btw salary is 50k after tax is 48k
and your day to day job is run from that salary both phone calls and transport. by transport I dont mean coming to work and going home. u need to call ur client's and visit, spot checks botg client's and guaranto and thet have boundaries. u dont give everyone u see loans even if they are capable but not within the boundaries, u won't , yet u must meet up with the target.
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by arinola2504(f): 10:01pm On Jan 10
aking123:
Don't say that, it depend on the position the person is occupying, I work there as well
Re: Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by arinola2504(f): 10:05pm On Jan 10
chigoizie7:
as an account officer , let me spell out ur role.

u are to meet target on credits and savings and must maintain ur PAR which u they dont expect any bad loans from u.

normally, ur monthly target for loans in terms of number on the average is 20 , value might differ.but above 2.5m. they give loans without collateral which makea it riskier for u as an account officer. their loans are mostly for business people. working capital loans.

and then u mobilise savings too.

to be sincere I regretted ever worked for them.

that place is hell. because they wont provide all u need to do the job but will be on ur neck to deliver.

see , if u know u are not desperate for those kinda jobs, dont apply.

if u still get one or two changes from normal hustle dont ever apply or work for them. They will drain u.

btw salary is 50k after tax is 48k
and your day to day job is run from that salary both phone calls and transport. by transport I dont mean coming to work and going home. u need to call ur client's and visit, spot checks botg client's and guaranto and thet have boundaries. u dont give everyone u see loans even if they are capable but not within the boundaries, u won't , yet u must meet up with the target.
Exactly, they use account officers as if there is no blood running through their veins, I just started working there and by God's grace, I will soon leave

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Aptitude Test / Management Sciences For Health (MSH) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Weatherford Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.