Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Big Brother UK Star, Jasmine Lennard Labels CR7 A "Psychopath"vows To Expose Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Big Brother UK Star, Jasmine Lennard Labels CR7 A "Psychopath"vows To Expose Him (638 Views)

Tobi Amusan Takes On Jasmine Camacho-Quinn At 8:23pm Tonight / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches CR7, His First Casual Fragrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother UK Star, Jasmine Lennard Labels CR7 A "Psychopath"vows To Expose Him by Newsblenda(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Jasmine Lennard - Celebrity Big Brother UK star, has vowed to help US model Kathryn Mayorga to expose her ex Cristiano Ronaldo. Mayorga, 34, accused the Juve ace of raping her nine years ago in a Las Vegas hotel room. Model Jasmine branded the Portuguese football legend a “f***ing psychopath” and threatened to reveal his “true nature”.

Jasmine Lennard dated the former Manchester United and Real Madrid ace ten years ago — but revealed she has been communicating with him for the last 18 months.

She tweeted: “No one has any idea what he is truly like. If they had half a clue they’d be horrified.”

Leaked court papers suggest his legal team agreed to pay £287,000 (A$511,000) to stop her pursuing charges and gagged her from speaking out — but did not admit any wrongdoing.

The 33-year-old Jasmine tweeted: “After much thought I am reaching out to Kathryn Mayorga and her legal team to offer my assistance in her rape allegation against @Cristiano.

“I’m not sitting back any longer and watching him lie. I am going to do everything I can to help her. I have messages and recordings that’ll be invaluable to Kathryn and her team in showing his true nature.”

Ronaldo, 33, denies the rape claims.

On that note and after much thought i am reaching out to Kathryn Mayorga and her legal team to offer my assistance in her rape allegation against @Cristiano please contact me. I have information that I believe will be beneficial to your case and I would like to help you.

— QUEEN OF THE DAMNED (@Jasminelennard) January 8, 2019
He took Kathryn and a pal back to his room where, she says, he asked her to get into the suite’s hot tub and offered her some clothes. He then allegedly walked into where she was changing, exposed himself and asked her to perform a sex act.

She refused but says she kissed him on condition he would let her go.

But she claims he then pulled her into a bedroom and raped her. She said he insisted he was a “good guy” except for the “one per cent”.

You have NO idea. This is literally just a few small details. No one would believe the things I’m going to share if I didn’t have proof but thankfully because I’m a smart girl I have an abundance of it. Games up.https:///N8ZEihw6Ua

— QUEEN OF THE DAMNED (@Jasminelennard) January 8, 2019
Jasmine told her Twitter followers Ronaldo was a control freak.

She wrote: “Hundreds of messages I have of him. Stories of sexual conquests that mirror Mayorga’s. In-depth convos where he acknowledges SERIOUS mental health issues.

“He’s a BULLY and he’s a LIAR. F***ing psychopath.

“No one would believe the things I’m going to share if I didn’t have proof but thankfully — because I’m a smart girl — I have an abundance of it. Game’s up.”

What am I doing? I’ve been speaking with the victims legal team and will be meeting with them and yes at the appropriate time I will produce all the evidence I have. Twitter is not the appropriate place and this is not the appropriate time. All I care about is helping this girl https:///Eo1Mf0bO27

— QUEEN OF THE DAMNED (@Jasminelennard) January 9, 2019

READ MORE HERE: http://newsblenda.com/post/football/big-brother-uk-star-jasmine-lennard-labels-cristiano-ronaldo-a-psychopath-and-threatens-to-help-expose-him.html

Re: Big Brother UK Star, Jasmine Lennard Labels CR7 A "Psychopath"vows To Expose Him by klever18(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
like for cr7 ,share for mayorga
Re: Big Brother UK Star, Jasmine Lennard Labels CR7 A "Psychopath"vows To Expose Him by KendrickAyomide: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
klever18:
like for cr7 ,share for mayorga

Re: Big Brother UK Star, Jasmine Lennard Labels CR7 A "Psychopath"vows To Expose Him by natinhoo(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2019
So this place na court?

(1) (Reply)

Sports Store Removes Image Of 'Suggestive' Lady In Scotland Kit (Photos) / BREAKING! Man United Finally Make Decision On Solskjaer’s Future At The Club / VIDEO: Manchester United Vs PSG 0-2 UCL 2019 Goals Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.